The latest mesh butt/mesh head (thats available)

Maekiou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I hope this is the correct forum

I've come to the conclusion that i'd like to try out one of the mesh butts. I did a little homework and the ones that I actually liked, (phat azz and ghetto booty) is no longer buyable.  I do know there is [banned] and brazillia?   

Am i missing some more though? seems like they all have been swept under the rug. 

My next question: any good mesh head's you would recommend? I'm looking for one that would let me edit my shape and it would take those changes and apply it to the mesh head. I'm not even sure if that's possible with mesh head's I just know the Pshysiue mesh body by Slink can do that.

See if this recent thread helps:

Rather than getting a mesh butt, you are better getting a mesh body there is no dodgy gap at the waist then, and they look better.

Snow rabbit, the mesh project and slink and probably others are selling mesh heads now... but I can't say I am convinced the ones I have seen don't grab me and unlike fitted mesh you can't adjust them with your shape so you end up looking like a clone.

I was really thinking of doing that. getting a mesh body. I played around with a lot today. thank you for your input ;]  I am leaning towards the mesh body. I just got so fustrated with trying to tweak my face to look how i wanted it too haha.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.