Saraya Starr

Re: The VaNiTy ThReAd

Reply to Storm Clarence - view message

Getting ready for tonight's theme party..lol

Snapshot_025.png

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Topics: 6

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

LOL, Val! Unfortunately that does look quite a lot like my land right now. :smileyembarrassed: Several weeks of set-building combined with several weeks of shopping isn't a good combination for me. And lets not even discuss the state of my inventory. :smileytongue:

Ko

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

Epic winter snow-queen magical FAUN Sara? *gets a step-ladder, climbs it, and impales the tips of your tall antlers with marshmallows*

You look wonderful. :smileyhappy:

Ko

Reply to GailBlakeley - view message

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it :smileyvery-happy:, by keeping me like this :smileyvery-happy:.

:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness. :smileytongue:

Ko
Saraya Starr

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

Epic winter snow-queen magical FAUN Sara? *gets a step-ladder, climbs it, and impales the tips of your tall antlers with marshmallows*

You look wonderful. :smileyhappy:

giggles..thanks Ko :smileyhappy:  gets a lighter and starts toasting the marshmallows :smileyvery-happy:

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR

[ Edited ]

See! You have amazing ready-to-use toasting forks on your head (otherwise useful as deadly-but-gorgeous weaponry) while all my curved horns do is shelter my ears from the cruel, incessant teasing of tall people. :smileysad:

giggle. :heart:

Ko
GailBlakeley
Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0

[ Edited ]

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it :smileyvery-happy:, by keeping me like this :smileyvery-happy:.

:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness. :smileytongue:

So I'm too tough for sweet little Ko now? :smileytongue: Just so you know, my glasses *do* come in pink too. :heart:

GailBlakeley
Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

That's a great look, Sara!

Saraya Starr

Reply to Storm Clarence - view message

I seem to have gotten the Winter bug :matte-motes-wink-tongue:  Set up my winter skybox and got this cute outfit from Severed garden :smileyhappy:

Snapshot_139.png

FLICKR
Saraya Starr

Reply to GailBlakeley - view message

GailBlakeley wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

That's a great look, Sara!

Thankyou Gail :smileyhappy:

FLICKR