The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

:heart: Aww, my pleasure, Val, I thought of you when I saw them, and I'm impressed you haven't devoured them just yet.
;)

I did, Ko, believe me, I did. No leftovers here (@ Gail, sorry, I'm not the sharing kind of person when it comes to macarons!
:P
)
:D

For a good reason :D

GailBlakeley wrote:

What does a girl do with a new pair of sunglasses? Cosplay. Hope my
got fairly close (no way perfect).

gailmolly.png

GailBlakeley wrote:

Begins a life of unrelenting, unrepentant cake-and-pastry thievery for her sweetest, most-perfect gf.
 :heart:

Alas! I've led you astray; from innocent, bewildered, wholesome n00b to hardened criminal in such a short time!

I feel strangely proud. Thiefing has never looked so gorgeous. ;)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

DecemberArcadeGacha.jpg

So I've never had early entry to any SL event before, but I was let into the December
last night after winning the first event's photography contest. When I arrived, the Arcade owners and some designers and bloggers all surrounded me, piled roses on me and made me wear a tiara LOL. Almost all of the store owners participating had left blogger gifts at the foot of each gacha machine, some containing one item, others a couple, and some kind creators just gave away everything in their machine for people to review. Since I'm not a blogger I felt a bit cheat-y getting all this stuff for free; sort of like that dream you have where the big apocalypse has just happened and instead of feeling guilty you're running around looting.
;)

Anyway, my land currently looks like I'm holding some sort of combined yard-&-bake sale while I unpack everything, haha. Even my skin, hair and mesh eyes were in the machines. There's much,
than what's in this photo; I just happen to adore cake and deer. :}

Val & Sara: I put the laundry sign in for you!

Ko, this has to be one of my favorite picture of yours. I just ADORE your mess! And thanks for the laundry sign, it makes feel a bit at home there.

It's not mess! I know exactly where everything is; give or take 16,384m² haha. I think I'm good at the acquisition part of shopping but too easily dazzled/distracted to be as proficient as you at the decorating. :)

ETA: Oh, and I can't wait for your pre-Christmas breakfast party! You should probably hide your dalmatian away for it though or you risk losing another of your puppies to Sara's charms? laugh.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

What does a girl do with a new pair of sunglasses? Cosplay. Hope my
got fairly close (no way perfect).

GailBlakeley wrote:

Begins a life of unrelenting, unrepentant cake-and-pastry thievery for her sweetest, most-perfect gf.
 :heart:

Alas! I've led you astray; from innocent, bewildered, wholesome n00b to hardened criminal in such a short time!

I feel strangely proud. Thiefing has never looked so gorgeous.
;)

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it :D, by keeping me like this :D.

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it
, by keeping me like this

:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness. :P

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Getting ready for tonight's theme party..lol

Snapshot_025.png

Epic winter snow-queen magical FAUN Sara? *gets a step-ladder, climbs it, and impales the tips of your tall antlers with marshmallows*

You look wonderful.
:)

giggles..thanks Ko :)  gets a lighter and starts toasting the marshmallows :smileyvery-happy:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it
, by keeping me like this

:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness.
:P

So I'm too tough for sweet little Ko now? :P Just so you know, my glasses *do* come in pink too. :heart:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

See! You have amazing ready-to-use toasting forks on your head (otherwise useful as deadly-but-gorgeous weaponry) while all my curved horns do is shelter my ears from the cruel, incessant teasing of tall people. :smileysad:

giggle. :heart:

Aww, those mean ole tall people..poor Ko :smileysad:  

Hugs the little one :heart:  lol

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I seem to have gotten the Winter bug :matte-motes-wink-tongue:  Set up my winter skybox and got this cute outfit from Severed garden

Snapshot_139.png

So cute Sara. I have that outfit in plum.

I'm really curious just how short Ko is....

Aww thanks hon :)   And Ko is adorably short, tiny and petite :)  :heart:   There are times when I wanna shrink my avie and have people go aww..ain't she the cutest thing? :smileylol:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

I'm really curious just how short Ko is....

Aww thanks hon
   And Ko is adorably short, tiny and petite
  :heart:   There are times when I wanna shrink my avie and have people go aww..ain't she the cutest thing? :smileylol:

Awwwh Sara... :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: *hugs you half to death* Cute rarely reaches the heights of sexy, which you gorgeously are.

And Raven, I'm really really really not that short! Tall enough to reach the cookie jar on top of the fridge, fo' sho'. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.