The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saraya Starr wrote:

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word
:(

Sorry for rambling on, but I have no one else to say this to...

Sara, sweet hun, aww, how I know how you must be feeling. :smileyhappy: *wraps my arms around you in a tender hug and dry these tears with a kiss* You are not alone sweetie, we all love you here. :heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word
:(

Sorry for rambling on, but I have no one else to say this to...

祝你早日康复 和

祝你节日快乐

key

Apparently I can't delete this invitation to my sim..so just editing the message..got in one of those moods and am redoing my house..lol.  Will resend invite when I finish the new look ;)

@ Randall, sorry the turkey and pie will have to wait..lol.  Maybe I'll just wait and have  a Christmas open house for everyone :)

You know sometimes I wonder why I even stick around SL these days, got talked into going to a club with a friend, yeah a strip club, lord, haven't been to one of those since my first days in SL. Well anyhow, I was getting hit with IM's right and left, all good for a girls ego right? wrong.. once I casually mentioned that I was pretty damn broke after paying my tier so no tips were gonna come their way..I swear you could actually see dust as those IM's stopped damn fast.. I should have laughed it off but for some reason it ticked me off..is that what it comes down to here?  Pay to have some complete stranger chat with you?   Sorry.. *steps down off soapbox, smiles a little sheepishly and stares off into the mist of her sim*

Snapshot_015.png

Randall Ahren wrote:

Could be worse. You could be the one desperate enough to feign interest in someone for a few pieces of silver.

You know Randall, you are right, I can always count on you to say just the right thing :)

Sorry, guess my bad day yesterday led me to rant about what I usually wouldn't :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hang on there Sara. Time zones are not on our side, but we must manage to share a coffee sometime.

@ Randall, this goes for you too. You need to test my coffee machine! (don't pay attention to that board, I won't charge you)

coffee.jpg

I so look forward to that day Val :) 

Well, off to work.. :smileyindifferent:   ..heads out into the frosty Vermont morning :smileyvery-happy:

P.S.  steals a strip of bacon off Val's table and laughs..    Have a good day :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.