The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

I like that hair much better than your previous hair. Your eyes look great in that photo too.

@Val, animals don't provide all the requisite interaction that humans crave. I recommend getting out in public more and
not at the place that Uncommon Truth frequents. Too many mean people there.

Hey now! LOL unfair to post about me when I have a hard time responding! That was one grump one day! Don't diss GOL for one asshat! I have lots of friends there :smileyvery-happy:
Since I've managed to get logged in to defend my turf, Nice photos! Saraya, love that hair on you! Wow @ Caity's pic of Val, and grats I believe for the yes :matte-motes-smitten:
Everyone looks stupendous ^.^
While I'm here.. crossposting from my feed..
Snapshot_024.png

and, one of the nice people from GOL :smileytongue:
Snapshot_013.png

@ Randall, I think you actually look more desperate than insane on that picture... (and, FYI, Meeroo's chirps can be sometimes so much more relaxing than human conversations!)

@ Sara: I adore this picture. This mesh hair looks lovely on you and I agree with Randall: your eyes are incredibly beautiful here! :smileyhappy:

@ Coby, wonderful shots of yours as usual. I always like to see your posts!

@ Kelli, you do look very glamorous in this dress. You seem to come right out of a 30s movie... maybe a little naughty but so classy yet! :smileywink:

@ Caity, no matter the colors you wear, your pictures always make a blast in these forums. You are wondeful in blue. :smileyhappy:

@ UC, cool shots of you and your friend. Don't let Randall denigrate your favorite hangout: I frequent GOL too! :D

Now that I have replied to everyone (I think! :P), I can relax with a cup of Earl Grey in my new greenhouse. :smileyhappy:

tea.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ Randall, I think you actually look more desperate than insane on that picture... (and, FYI, Meeroo's chirps can be sometimes so much more relaxing than human conversations!)

@ Sara: I adore this picture. This mesh hair looks lovely on you and I agree with Randall: your eyes are incredibly beautiful here! :smileyhappy:

@ Coby, wonderful shots of yours as usual. I always like to see your posts!

@ Kelli, you do look very glamorous in this dress. You seem to come right out of a 30s movie... maybe a little naughty but so classy yet! :smileywink:

@ Caity, no matter the colors you wear, your pictures always
make 
a blast in these forums. You are wondeful in blue. :smileyhappy:

@ UC, cool shots of you and your friend. Don't let Randall denigrate your favorite hangout: I frequent GOL too!
:D

Now that I have replied to everyone (I think!
:P
), I can relax with a cup of Earl Grey in my new greenhouse. :smileyhappy:

tea.jpg

Thanks Val, think I may pop in sometime and share a cup of  Earl Grey with you :)   Looks so relaxing in that Greenhouse of yours.

/me mutters something about getting a pet soon.  At least they are loyal and do not lie ;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Fairytale or nightmare? Is there a happy part to the story yet to come? A savior will burst through the door and shoot the beast dead with a silver bullet through the heart?

@Saraya, everyone lies, the only variable is what about. The worst lies are the ones that we tell ourselves.

Very true Randall, in my SL it is almost a constant, the lies. But that's a story for another day :matte-motes-smile:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Fairytale or nightmare? Is there a happy part to the story yet to come? A savior will burst through the door and shoot the beast dead with a silver bullet through the heart?

@Saraya, everyone lies, the only variable is what about. The worst lies are the ones that we tell ourselves.

hey now!!!! I happen to be the beast in question. i was only asking for a light snack.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Fairytale....little red riding hood and the big bad wolf!

Wow, you guys have been posting like crazy since last I checked this thread! I just started working on a machinima (gulp) so I don't have any photos to add myself, but I did a new shoot with Strawberry Singh last week and I don't think it gets much more vain than that. :} Here are a couple of my favourites:

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-1.jpg

This was right after Halloween so, my retired-vampiress look was still clinging to me. ;)

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-2-3.jpg

More um... human.

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-5.jpg

At the end of the shoot I asked Berry to pose with me for one-- and I'm posting it to prove that I'm not as short as some people on this forum seem to think. :D

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Wow, you guys have been posting like crazy since last I checked this thread! I just started working on a machinima (gulp) so I don't have any photos to add myself, but I did a new shoot with Strawberry Singh last week and I don't think it gets much more vain than that. :} Here are a couple of my favourites:

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-1.jpg

This was right after Halloween so, my retired-vampiress look was still clinging to me.
;)

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-2-3.jpg

More um... human.

Kobuk-Farshore-110712-5.jpg

At the end of the shoot I asked Berry to pose with me for one-- and I'm posting it to prove that I'm not as short as some people on this forum seem to think.
:D

You are still short, shortstuff  :smileylol:

Fantastic pics btw :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.