Texture Modding N00b Help

fantasywannabe27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All. I need some help texture modding. I just Got a Rave texture mod: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PURRFECT-RAVE-ILUSION-MOD-FOR-BG-AVS/3721107

And it said i need a Blue Galaxian AVI. So i went to the Blue Galaxian Shop and got a BG LUPIS. Everything is so far so good with the modding. Got the head paws feet and legs fine. My problem is this: How the hell do i get the torso and the arms? I cannot find the arm textures or torso texture for the LUPIS anywhere. Can any one help me? N00b and all. so keep the process simple please. I just wanna know how i can make it so that I can add the texture to the torso. Here are some pics

LUPIS inventory:

BG Lupa Mod.JPG

(i wanna know if that Lupis Skin (Female) is that torso and arm)

BG Rave Furry Mod Inventory:

Purrfect Rave BG Mod.JPG

BG Rave Furry Mod Torso (18+ Censored :3 ):

Torso Texture.JPG

Can some one help me figure out how to get this texture onto the lupis Torso? Is it not compatible? do i need to find ANOTHER Blue Galaxian Avitar?

You really need to talk to the creator or folks in the creator's group as there aren't going to be a lot of people on this forum who will have ever even SEEN your avatar :D.

Looking at the photos though it looks like there is only so much modding you can do; not everything is mod. In order to get the texture on the torso you will likely need to change the texture and then make a new tatoo layer and use that instead of the one that came with the set - so pretty much like wearing texture clothes). The torso texture listed however is no mod so it will be difficult (and perhaps against the creators intentions) to get the texture so it can be used.

Talk to the creator or someone in the group. Unless of course you are VERY lucky and one of those folks are reading the forums. The percentage of folks who come here is VERY small for the total SL population :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.