Strange shading on avi! Please help

Aufstieg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If other's can't see it but you can, it more than likely has to do with the way your computer is rendering the mesh.  Check to be sure you have the latest drivers for you graphics card.

Without any more information than you have given it's hard to say for sure.  It would be helpful if you post your computer specs.  Go to Help in your viewer then About <name of your viewer> and copy and paste what you see there here.  A picture of your avatar would be helpful too.

I noticed this on some avatars - presumably rigged mesh ones - as someone mentioned above.  As they suggset, check if you have the hardware skinning box ticked in on the bottom of the preferences / graphics menu.  Ticking the box should cure the shadows problem, but you might end up seeing some mesh avatars and clothes badly distorted with a 'chewing-gum' effect instead!

It was always a risk, Ive used this handle for about 3 years now. Never caused a problem.. But in retrospec I should of make it something alittle less risky.. But without the risk there really is no pay off. Im glad some of you understand the underlaying meaning :)

ZyklonBee wrote:

It was always a risk, Ive used this handle for about 3 years now. Never caused a problem.. But in retrospec I should of make it something alittle less risky.. But without the risk there really is no pay off. Im glad some of you understand the underlaying meaning
:)

What is the underlying meaning?  To be disrespectful?  Sadism?  Masochism?  What?  It is a digusting name and I can't imagine why you would "risk" such an offense.

Ima Rang wrote:

ZyklonBee wrote:

It was always a risk, Ive used this handle for about 3 years now. Never caused a problem.. But in retrospec I should of make it something alittle less risky.. But without the risk there really is no pay off. Im glad some of you understand the underlaying meaning

What is the underlying meaning?  To be disrespectful?  Sadism?  Masochism?  What?  It is a digusting name and I can't imagine why you would "risk" such an offense.

I can't either, Ima.  It's as if I would have named my avatar Enola Gay.

...Dres

ZyklonBee wrote:

Full slinks,, notice the off shading around well.. everything.. even in direct light.

ZyklonBee wrote:

helpp.jpg

Full slinks,, notice the off shading around well.. everything.. even in direct light.

To keep it 'on topic' , I would say, you look fine, after all:  we all get the look we deserve! Don't fret.

ZyklonBee wrote:

It was always a risk, Ive used this handle for about 3 years now. Never caused a problem.. But in retrospec I should of make it something alittle less risk
y.. But without the risk there really is no pay off. Im glad some of you understand the underlaying meaning

Oh, hell no.   What pay off?  To offend people?!   

The only meaning I understand here is that you've deliberately picked an offensive name and gotten away with it for 3 years. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.