Slink hands help?

hollowgirl78

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to SL and bought 5000L to dump into making my avatar presentable. I love the slink hands but when I tried on the demo there was a gap on the forearm above the wrist. I read the enclosed notecard and made adjustments to my shape in order to conform I the standardized sizing they listed. Anyone have any thoughts or tips about this? I am about ready to just cover it up with bracelets!

Sometimes you need to make some extra adjustments to your shape to get the fit right. I would save a new copy of your shape and play around with the body fat, torso muscle sliders a bit. Sometimes you cannot help but have a small gap between, but it shouldnt be noticable. I wont be on till later this evening, but am happy to help if you want to give me a shout in world. 

I've demo'd those and I use a setting of 100 on my arm length because anatomically, even 100 is shorter than humanly possible.

I've had no problem like the OP's.

But I have noticed that sometimes in current viewers after editing a shape, alpha, tattoo, skin, etc I have to take it off and put it back on for it to be applied properly. Otherwise it can end up being randomly somewhere in between the original setting and the one I thought I saved.

The gap is there on the demo but when you buy the full version and unpack the newest update (there's a box inside it for avatar enhancement version that you need to unpack for the latest version), there is no gap. I have no idea why the demos were never updated. It was like that when I bought them too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.