Slink feet question

KarraSue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KarraSue wrote:

I bought some slink  feet  I was told I had to purchase special slink boots/shoes to use with them. Is there any reason why I can't use the boots(with their alpha and shoe base) that I normally wear with these slink feet?

The alpha won't hide the Slink feet because they're considered a separate object and not part of your body itself. Basically, they're "shoes" that happen to look like feet, and can have additional things attached to them. Assuming the boots you're talking about have closed toes, etc. there is no advantage to wearing them with Slink feet - the feet will only stick out unpredictably and there's nothing you can do about it. You can wear your old boots exactly the way you used to - simply don't attach the Slink feet.

KarraSue wrote:

I bought some slink  feet  I was told I had to purchase special slink boots/shoes to use with them. Is there any reason why I can't use the boots(with their alpha and shoe base) that I normally wear with these slink feet?

Uhm...I feel like there is some detail missing here.

Slink feet are used to replace the (ugly) standart avata foot and are used with shoes especially made for them. With boots that cover your entire foot, its pointless to use them.

However, if the shoe you want to wear shows the feet and is made for slink there is one more thing you have to pay attention to: There are 3 differently shaped slink feet. High, middle and flat. Each pair of feet will only work with shoes designed for exactly that shape. For example: You can not use the high feet for a shoe that requires the middle one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.