Sensations **bleep** v3

JesseRon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, so I am totally new to SL and I was looking online for good **bleep** add ons. I just purchased the Sensations **bleep** v3, and I can't seem to get it to work. All I have managed to do is bring up the menu. Only it doesn't show the **bleep**, or the HUD to customise. In fact, all I have in the HUD folder is the script file. Am I missing something somewhere? I can't find a tutorial on how to install it properly, and I was looking for someone who knew how, and could tell me. Please, I just started playing, and it would be nice to use the item I have paid for. I am using the Bunny Puzzle: Viss grey male mesh avatar. Does that make a difference? Please someone tell me what to do.

According to the market place page for your bleep there is a whole bunch of stuff that should have been delivered to you and it should have arrived in a folder in your Received items section at the bottom of the Inventory.

This should include a bleep Cute Version, bleep Monster version and bleep Normal version as well as bleep help.

If it isn't in the Received items section you may have moved it to your main Inventory in which case try searching for Sensations bleep replacing the word bleep with the word that it is masquerading for and you should see all these items and more.

Good luck with it and watch where you hang that monster out big boy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.