Seeking Fitted mesh clothes designed to fit Belleza

Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for more fitted mesh clothing designed specifically to fit the Belleza mesh body.

So far I've found 4 places.

Blueberry, Just Because, Absolut Vendetta, and DE Designs.

Any more would be greatly appreciated. Looking to expand what I can wear that takes advantage of having a mesh body rather than just works acceptably on it. :)

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

A lot will depend on if they use the same template or make their own. You might check out Lapointe and Baschild. They do their own mesh and they have extended sizing beyond tthe standard 5 to accomodate the curvier mesh bodies.

Yeah I'm not looking for applier based clothing. As for templated mesh - I suspect it will be a while before any template makers put out mesh for the two major mesh bodies (as I see it, Belleza and Maitreya - the others all have too many issues to bother with unless you're part of their closed worlds).

I'm just specifically looking for Belleza fitted - so I can wear things that respond with physics and where I don't have to fuss over alphas and minor pop-through as much.

(I've discovered I can make my own alphas if its a skin I have the texture to, but that... isn't really an option as I'm no skin maker...)

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

I'm looking for more fitted mesh clothing designed specifically to fit the Belleza mesh body.

So far I've found 4 places.

Blueberry, Just Because, Absolut Vendetta, and DE Designs.

Any more would be greatly appreciated. Looking to expand what I can wear that takes advantage of having a mesh body rather than just works acceptably on it.
:)

I don't have the Belleza body, but I have several of the others. I excitedly got the demos from absolut vendetta a few days ago when they released a few things rigged for different mesh bodies. And I really wanted to like their pants, but on the different mesh avatars i tried them on I still needed to use the alpha hud to hide alot of poke through from my legs. In the end I went back to wearing the standard sized mesh jeans from L&B as they looked and fitted better. The Blueberry fitted mesh pants are rigged very weirdly with the tight fitted ones are rigged for a zero foot size which is just wrong for fitted mesh bodies and leaves a horrible foot join and the Lara jeans had weird shelf ass problem too. A shame because I like both shops earlier fitted mesh and have working on mesh bodies so long as on the vendetta tops I keep boob size below 46 if memory serves right. I hope these are teething problems they will correct, as the fitted mesh skirt, pants and tops for the mesh project body really add a lot for that avatar and I am hoping the Lara dress is the start of a line of fitted mesh clothes for the maitreya body.

Appliers are different than mesh. They apply the texture to the clothing layer on the body. For that look for Belleza appliers or, and this is much easier, look for Omega appliers. You'll need to go to the Omega store and get the installer....99L if you aren't in the group, 2L if you are. You wear it, click it and you're done. Turns on the script already in the body.

Hi, was just wondering if anyone has a list of shops selling clothes with appliers for Maitreya mesh body. I am having real difficulty finding them. I also have the Belleza body and bought some jeans from Blueberry which seemed to fit pretty well until I looked at the back where there was a small hole just at the butt. Turned off all the leg layers but couldnt get rid of it. Sigh ! this is so much more difficult than I thought. 

For mesh, you'll have to try demos. I did notice that Lavian has a dress made for the Belleza avi in their Thursday special section. As for the cutting, first try wearing a size larger than what you wear with your default avi. If that doesn't work, see if you can find applier slacks that use the Omega or the Maitreya appliers that are close to the same color and wear those underneath as a glitch layer.

I didn't mention appliers so a bit confused by your response. To be fair my post was a bit jumbled because I was in a rush when I posted it back.

Appliers are good for undies or vest tops ( when you can get your pants or skirt to fit close around its top), leggings maybe on the legs, but anything more heavyweight or loose like jeans or slacks really needs to be mesh clothing rather than an applier to look good.

Aethelwine wrote:

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

I don't have the Belleza body, but I have several of the others. I excitedly got the demos from absolut vendetta a few days ago when they released a few things rigged for different mesh bodies. And I really wanted to like their pants, but on the different mesh avatars i tried them on I still needed to use the alpha hud to hide alot of poke through from my legs. In the end I went back to wearing the standard sized mesh jeans from L&B as they looked and fitted better. The Blueberry fitted mesh pants are rigged very weirdly...

Yeah Blueberry's pants are strange - thinner than the actual legs they are supposed to cover. They're designed to give you an invisible pony rider look. That said, Blueberry's skirts, shorts, and tops work well. "Just Because" has pants that do have a normal fit, though I wasn't so excited with the style.

Because its crept into the thread from a few places, and seems to be what everyone is always selling for mesh bodies and is so easy to find that a thread asking for where to find it is a bit pointless... :

I'm specifically NOT LOOKING FOR APPLIER BASED CLOTHING.

ONLY looking for Belleza fitted mesh. I've got plenty of rigged mesh clothing, and I've deleted more texture based clothes than my current entire inventory as it is a look I'm not partial to anymore. Applier based clothing is popular - even if I personally don't like it, however there are plenty of easy resources out there for finding it.

I gather Maitreya has become slightly more popular than Belleza due to being half the price, but Maitreya's lack of a 'nipple layer' kept me from going for it - too many skin textures fail on the bosom area and need that to 'cover up the mis-alignment'. And even if I'm clothed, it bothers me if I know my avatar looks funny under her clothes.

I'll probably be Belleza clothes shopping tonight and i'll add that into one of my searches for sure..If i find anything i'll post in here..

as far as Maitreya being popular,it sure seems like it is..

Myself I ended up getting the maitreya body back when it came out..at first i thought it was the best one with the best butt..

but after adjusting a shape for my TMP to test the slider range..then putting that shape on all three of my bodies to test them..

I haven't touched my maitreya body since..The butt just looks strange to me now for some reason, no matter where i put the sliders at..like crack gap or saddle butt gap or something..

where the other two,the Belleza and the TMP move much better in that area with sliders..

at least for me they do..hehehe

I just wish i could settle on one body,that's for sure..

right now it's back and forth with my TMP and Belleza..

The Lavian stuff has signs claiming to be Belleza - but bought two of those items to find they ONLY have standard sizes inside and are NOT fitted mesh.

Happy Undead had no fitted mesh. It did have some skirts for the old phat-azz/ghetty booty systems.

Didn't find any fitted mesh at Lapointe & Bastchild.

Hilly Haalan's Belleza stuff was only Applier based lingerie.

Back to searching... :)

Marketplace only store called "Creative Studio" seems to have a few items at a super high price range as they're fullperm.

DE Designs has some mini-dresses, corsets, and pants that are fitted mesh - I just bought 3 of their multipacks...

Merlific Avatars - Seems to be using the 'templates' Creative Studio is selling.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.