Visual Problem!

PlayboyBunneh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Ariel Vuissent
I only tested it with two people and they both were seeing the same thing. I also opened two clients on my computer, and on my laptop, so no, I strongly doubt it's the computer or the settings. Also thank you for the compliment and sorry if I sounded offensive in any way, I did not mean it. I truly appreciate the concern.

@Coby Foden
Thank you but I don't think that's the same thing - because it's not an object's position or shape that's distorted, but the texture of the skin I believe. And clearing every cache was the first thing I did. I even reinstalled firestorm before trying other viewers. :P Again. thanks!

@SaraCarena
Glad you understand me! Thank you, I may do the jira thing later. 

I had to seriously double-check the date on this post, to see if it was posted on april 1st.

But i guess i would agree with the majority.. there's not difference between the 2 pictures, other then perhaps lighting or a slightly different angle of taking the picture.

If this is your "SERIOUS PROBLEM" .. perhaps you do have a serious problem.. check your frontdoor: there's a REAL world behind it. This is just a computer simulation - i bet you look totally different than your avatar, at which i would say: great job - it does look fantastic. So please don't complain and, as pointed out correctly, don't DEMAND anything.

Have a great day :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.