Reseting my Avatar

Jane Rootcreeper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you Ash, another question which might seem obsurd... is there a way i can hand my avatar over to someone to sort her all out for me, and then save her, and carry on my learning curve from there... haha... I am trying every avenue here to avoid spending so much damn time messing about.... :matte-motes-delicious:

Jane Rootcreeper wrote:

Thank you Ash, another question which might seem obsurd... is there a way i can hand my avatar over to someone to sort her all out for me, and then save her, and carry on my learning curve from there... haha... I am trying every avenue here to avoid spending so much damn time messing about.... :matte-motes-delicious:

No, there isn't. In order to "sort out" your avatar with you being not involved, this person would need to have acess to your account, which is not only but most importantly a huge security risk.

I aso doubt that you would benefit from it as much as you think you would. How do you plan on ever learning how to adjust and personalize your avatar, if you have never done it? If your avatar is a total mess right now (which would be nice to have more details about in order to answer more specific) just going back to one of the classic starteravatars seems to be just as good to have a fresh start.

Hello If you need any help inworld just message me ingame when you are on.I would love to help you. A few days back I met someone in SL who was not a newbie at all I think he was more than 1000 days old but he was not able to change clothes or remove his hair.Seems he never did anything like that before.I explained him a lot and also helped him to get a new avatar and clothes and all that stuff he was still running around with his system ava from the first day in SL.

But well...after he had changed after hours and looked really good he got in panic and teleported away and in his panic he deleted everything he got new and then he was not able to find his old shape, skin and clothes again lol....well few days later I met him again and guess what...he looks the same as before lol.

I only wanted to help him looking hot haha, but some people don´t want that :)

In your case, If you want some help I am there :)

But I am european time zone and most of the time online around 1 PM SLT.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.