Please Help Me to Find This Skin...!!!!

EternalBluesky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello..Everybody,

Does anyone know this skin name or the store name? I ask this avatar but she lie to me. I wonder why she keep it as a secret. Till now, I still can't find this skin. I pasted the picture like as below. Many thanks in advance.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/eternalbs/whatSkin_Pic01.jpg

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/eternalbs/whatSkin_Pic02.png

They look like two different skins to me, or at least two different tones. I'm bad at skin identifying, though.

How do you know she lied?

Some people prefer not to share where they got their skin from so that others don't go out and create the same look. They want to be unique, which is silly because whether or not they share the name and brand of the skin there will be tons of other people buying it, unless it was created especially for them.

Keep in mind that the same skin will look different on your shape than it does on hers. You said she told you where she got the skin, but she lied? Did you try on the skin she told you it was? If it looked different, it may have been an effect of the shape you're wearing versus the shape she was wearing.

There are many things that can be done to a skin to make it look different. There are eyebrow tattoos, makeup tattoos, even "tone" tattoos to lighten or darken a skin.

Your best bet is to go skin hunting for a skin that you like on you, not one that you liked on someone else.

The eyebrows and the skin quality make me think Al Vulo, black. Like Ariel said, the same skin will look different on different shapes, but the first photo you posted seems to be a good match to the second photo in this post, especially the eyebrow, eye makeup, and right above the lips. 

http://meryzuzu.blogspot.com/2011/09/skin-al-vulo-skin-vero-black-claveage.html

The inside of the ears look very similar, also.

Out of topic, but I really dislike this attitude, to not share where you buy your things.

It is so mean to hold back a possible sale for the skin creator. Should they keep a store in SL just for you and the few skins you bought there? What if they try to make a living out of SL? Paying 4-5 dollars for a skin, how many hours of work is put in that skin?

Plus, you will maybe never meet the other avatar again, so why worry about giving away your "secrets"?  

I second Charlotte's question - where did she say her skin was from?

I find it odd that she would deliberately tell you the wrong store. Most people I've encountered would just say "I prefer not to share" or "I don't tell people," rather than give false information. It's much easier.

If your looking for good skins, try adam and eve, redgrave, Cupcake, TheAbyss... There the ones i have seen simillar skins at to your pictures.. Going off topic too.. I have to agree i hate it when people hide where they gete there stuff too there really isnt any need for it we all make things look good and different too :) best of luck to you babes.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.