Noya skin RGB values??

Ciera Richez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased prim feet from N-Core and need to match the color of the feet to my skin.  The skins I use are:

Noya Chloee

Noya Sandi

Does anyone know what the RGB value numbers are for these two skins?  I already contacted the creator and all she told me was that I could use the "show color under cursor" option on the viewer to get the numbers.  I've tried that numerous times and the numbers are always way off...so needless to say, that doesn't work.

If anyone knows them and is willing to share them, please do.  Thanks so much!  :smileyhappy:

You might get better skin values by standing on a pose stand, changing your lighting settings to a bright windlight (I use Nam's Optimal Skin 2), and zooming in on a point at your ankle, just above where the shoe meets your foot/leg.

I don't have the values for those skins myself, as I don't use them.

Hello Ciera! I think that  there has been a misunderstanding, I never (never^^) recommend to use "show color under cursor" to match the skin as i know that it's not reliable method (depending the pixel that you pick you will get very different tones). I recommend to use skin bases and the color palette from the HUD. I will contact you in-world to offer you further support, thanks!

No no no, I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about the creator at Noya.  LOL  Sorry, I should've been more specific about who I was referring with this.

Anyway, it was the creator at Noya who told me about the color under cursor thing, not you.  I apologize for the misunderstanding.

LOL It's no problem! :-)  I'll be online at some point today, so maybe we'll catch each other instead of playing IM tag.  LOL

I actually played around with the feet some, and came as close as I could to matching the colors of my skins, and put the numbers I have on an NC so I wouldn't lose those at least...but I guess you could say I'm picky cause I like to be spot on with those things.

Thank you so much for responding to me and wanting to help.  It's greatly appreciated!! :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.