Noob asks.

MasterArthur88

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, i bought this shape: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Robert-Realistic-Top-Quality-Modifiable-Male-Shape-by-Body-Doubles-Styling-Card-Included/3669106?id=3669106&slug=Robert-Realistic-Top-Quality-Modifiable-Male-Shape-by-Body-Doubles-Styling-Card-Included, try to wear it and this what i get down below:

It seems that i need some styling card to get tips but i can't find it in my inventory. Looking for help.

shape.jpg

Arthur, that is the container in which it is delivered. Open your inventory, search for "Robert", (make sure you are somewhere you can rez objects, like a sandbox) drag the object from your inventory to the ground. Right click on it, then click open. A new window will open, at the bottom click "add to inventory" Your purchase will then be ready to wear. If you need help, feel free to look me up inworld. :matte-motes-big-grin: 

ETA: Just in case you didn't realize it, that is just a shape. It does not include a skin, or clothing, or hair. I'd be happy to help you out anytime I'm inworld.

Just adding to Aislin's excellent reply, you have to be aware that lots of things in Second Life come as boxes which you have to unpack to be able to use their content. This can apply to anything, from shapes & skins to houses, furniture, clothing... 

Here is a complete knowledge base page to help you understand how this works. :)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

Problem gets harder. I try to unpack my box in a place that is not supposed for doing that. It gave me a message about it so i go to Learning Hub for help and when i look in my inventory there is no box and only empty folder with a name of this shape. Some kind of error i should think and now my shape gone. Fantastic.

Nvm, relogging is helped.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.