Need help with mesh body part

SixgunT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I go a set of demo Mest breast. im trying to ajust size but cant seem to grasp how. The nc inside the package says to go into edit and adjust froe there but i cant figure it out, if someone could help  id b very thankfull

SixgunT

SixgunT wrote:

Can you wear clothes with mesh body parts? And if so; how?

It is now clear, and barely took long at all. :)

If by clothes you mean 'system clothing' or 'clothing layers' - items that appear as Shirts, Undershirts, Jackets, Pants, Gloves, Socks in inventory - NopeMesh bodyparts are always attachments, attachments cannot react with clothing layers.

Some mesh bodyparts come with applier systems that re-texture the mesh bodypart. If this is available for the bodypart you've purchased, then compatible system clothing can be 'applied' to the mesh bodypart. The process for this differs by manufacturer, but it never allows you to wear ALL clothing layers - only those with appliers available for purchase.

You can also wear clothes with mesh bodyparts provided the clothes are also mesh/object-based and not clothing layers.

Hope this helps.

Mesh tops, for the most part, won't work with the mesh breasts. However, it they are tango compatible, and most are, head over to Love N Lust and grab the Omega applier kit for your particular product. More and more designers are using this system for the mesh body parts. If you join the group, the kit is only 1L and the group is free. I know that Slutwear by Lexi is only doing the Omega appliers for the mesh breasts now rather than trying to keep up with all the appliers. One applier for any that are tango compatible, and most are, is wonderful.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.