Need Help With "Blank Hair"

Nero131

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You probably have on one of the new mesh avis. I'd suggest you take it off and go with one of the default Classic avis you can find in your library and build from there. I think what you are seeing is an old style default hair and the only way to get rid of it is to put on a bald hair base. Do a search in your inventory and you'll come up with a lot of those as well.

Good Luck and Welcome to your Second Life.

Nero131 wrote:

I just started Second life today and im trying to Fix up my Avatar and i cant get rid of this Hair called "Blank Hair" Even if i put on an other hair it stays there. Can anyone help me out with this?

What you're seeing is a throwback to the first days of Second Life that's still around. Originally hair was a sort of painted, modifiable helmet. This is the wearable item called "hair" which looks like a head in profile in your inventory listing. It's been long since replaced by much better looking hair but the way the avatars are set up you're still required to wear a "hair" wearable, which is now only used to set the shape of the eyebrow portion of your face - the helmet-hair portion is normally shrunken down inside your head. You may safely ignore the "Blank Hair" object or you can replace it with any other "hair" wearable.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.