My name....

BlvhhRoyale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alot of you are reluctant to tlk to me because of my name but i do wish tht you would let me speak before u judge me..i am a reallly nice person and i would just love to spread joy and love all over sl but i cant with my name...i cnt want to make a new avatar because this one holds the key to alot of my memories..i made the name when i was 17 and i must say tht i do regret doing so but i wish i could get a chance to let ppl see tht im a sweet person....with tht being said im still looking for a family wether a dult or baby so contact me if u please ..ℜοץαլլз Gℓєиdзνοn

No, especially not after seeing that gibberish you use as a signature and the way you do not care to write words in full length even on a forum, where you would have all the time you need.

Sorry, no offense, but that + you calling yourself that way brings up all the red flags for me. And if you have problems socializing with your choice of name....well, its either not that bad and you just accept having a more difficult time or you create a new account with a more friendly/neutral name.

One advice, for starters please do change your display name ℜοץαլլз Gℓєиdзνοn to something nice and readable.

(Do not use those "fancy" letters in your name; they are silly, they are hard to read, lots of people hate to see those and will just ignore such display name.)

Syo Emerald wrote:

No, especially not after seeing that gibberish you use as a signature and the way you do not care to write words in full length even on a forum, where you would have all the time you need.

The age between 17-19 or so is one of MASSIVE change for a person.

The original post made me feel this person is trying to grow past her teenage self, and doesn't like the name she choose and being treated as that name implies.

Its a bit like how I had to tell a nephew some years back that having characters in his favorite MMO all named for gas-jokes or anatomy parts would not be so funny in about 2 -3 years... which he soundly ignored... and now won't use that game anymore, because I was right... :)

So I figure give her a chance.

I suggested making a new account because display name or not, your username always remains visible. IF she truly cannot stand the name, just "reroll your toon" - make a new account and IM all your friends, put a note in the profile of either saying you've moved as you've grown up, or something.

While I do prefer to chat with people who avoid swearing, your name hasn't really been a deterrent. I rarely if ever use voice, I know some people do, just not me. Also I really don't have a problem with the fancy lettering on your display name, as long as it is legible. (Every letter is a bit much)

Feel free to IM me some time. I'm usually on during the day, though not everyday. I might be interested in renting a room from you if you still have one available.

Winn Storm aka TheWinterStorm Resident

I also advise not using that fancy lettering.  If people, can't quickly and easily read your display name, they are going to call you by your user name, which is not what you want.

You should also realize that your user name will continue to be used by scripted things such as contest boards, auto greeters, etc..  So if you really don't like it, then you should create a new account now.  The longer you wait the more stuff you 'll have which may make switching to another avatar painful later on.  You can still keep this avatar for sentimental reasons and use her when you want to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.