My avatars butt is weird.

Millionaires

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright, hi guys. :)

I have an issue with my avatars butt, now before I continue I will be posting a picture, so if you don't want to see a low-quality picture of a males butt then please don't click it. I'm just warning you now. (Yes I have tried increasing quality to see if it goes away).

I bought the shape from Emilia; and yes I have contacted her about it and I'm not sure if she got my IM's due to her being flooded by others and I would rather not harass her! So I took it upon myself to try and fix it but having no luck, you guys are pretty smart in the sense that you may know a fix!

My male has a slight gap in his butt, like a full gap and the sad part is underwear follows the lines and goes though the but and it just looks weird, it's something that drives me crazy because I cannot be naked around people or wear low hanging underwear else they can see it!

Picture (Note it contains a butt)

http://gyazo.com/ac32143716cbf8a930b0b3bdfc8624de

The butt is a good size, I just don't know how to fix that gap :(

The picture is not very clear but what I can see is that your hips are too long and your legs could do with a bit more muscle.
 Of course only possible when the shape is mod. And yes, its an ugly gap. Most shapes show a bit of a gap but this is too much.

I am a sort of shape expert seriously, if you want contact me in world and maybe I can help.

Sometimes its best to write down all the numbers that make your avatars shape and then create a new shape and apply them slowly one by one to figure out which combination triggers such an increse in space between your butt cheeks. I suspect it has something to do with avatar size and some of the sliders that form your butt.

Hm, if you mean "Emilia" as in the popular store starting with "R", then I think this must either be a corrupted shape or you wearing some deformer left from another avatar. I have seen some of her male shapes, and this is very far from them.

Have you tried to relog? Try to click on yourself and use "Detach all" then relog. Wear another shape from the library, then put on this shape again.

SL can act up really weird and I have seen packed stuff get corrupted in vendors, like a change in permissions. It's a demo shape up in the store? Try to wear that one and see how it looks from behind.

• 2 weeks later...

That's just the way default SL avatar butts look at that angle. Granted I'm sure you can make it less prominent if you make your hips less long, but it'll always be there a little bit. 

My avatar has the same thing, it's just not as deep because my hip length is only at 42.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.