Recognized Resident
Ninja Eyre

My avatar wont load!?

Okay, so a few days ago i noticed that my avi wasnt loading, but it does to other people, and i tried logging on on a different computer but my avi was still a white cloud..is there anything i need to do? i have also tried restarting my computer..no luck

Irene Muni

Re: My avatar wont load!?

Reply to Ninja Eyre - view message

Topics: 6

When my avatar doesn't load or rez properly I find flying up to above 500m and then rebaking almost always sorts things out. It may sound a little silly but it was a tip someone gave me. I believe it takes you above most scripts running on a sim.

Janita85

Reply to Ian Undercroft - view message

Same happening to me, I press control alt r for a second and there i am. Hope this helps

Penny Patton

If moving to an empty sim and using ctrl+alt+r  does not work there is something else you can do.

Press ctrl+alt+q to reveal the Develop menu at the top of your screen. In the Develop Menu go down to Avatar>Character Tests and select either Test Male or Test Female. This will switch your avatar, outfit and all, to one of the Linden default avatars. It should de-cloud you, but you'll need to manually set your avatar back up. If you have an outfit saved to a folder or in the Outfits panel in Viewer 2 then even that will be easy.

A Designer's View of Second Life
www.slguide.com
Resident
Zipporah Milev

Reply to Penny Patton - view message

Thank Yoooou

Resident
princessjustine

i keep trying to have  my alt load and it wont let me id why but i tryed all the stuff u guys said and it still wont load wat should i do

Recognized Resident
Jasmin717

You fix this by searching for "girl next door bald" and wearing it. I have had this problem in the pasta nd reaserach but yet i always ended up having to do character test when this happemned. Then i figured out a better way to fix it by wearing  the girl next door bald. Hope I helped.