Maitreya body and TMP head?

Velvet Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I have. It works very well for me. I have a Glam Affair TMP head applier, and the default installed Glam Affair skin on the body. I can hardly see any difference. The body is maybe a slight bit more grey? But I think the fit itself is very good. No editing, just cropped. Graphics may vary on different computers, but I have an off the shelf laptop, middle price and not a "gamer" machine.

Maitreya bod_TMP head.jpg

• 2 months later...

hi. my partner is using the Lara V3 Maitreya body. She just got the TMP head. She also has a TMP skin. They problem we are encountering is white patches at the base of the neck. Front and back. We have tried Retrofit Head, Classic Head,  Alphas on & off for head and body. Neck fix on and off for the Lara. We have adjusted the neck size on the styling hud. Adjusted neck size and body fat on the Av. TMP skin on, default skins. No Joy. The seam is good, but the white patches won't go away. It seems almost like there is an overlap between head and body. The only thing that worked for the patches was putting the neck width slider up to 75. This borked the seam fit  and , frankly, was not very attractive. Have we missed something?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.