Maitreya Lara neck

Laika Ravikumar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Despite messing for ages with Lara body I still can't get rid of the neck join. I am wearing a Glam Affair skin. I must be doing something wrong but not sure what. Have more luck with the Belleza body it seems to match pretty well and the neck join is not so obvious. I really like both bodies although as mentioned in another thread not finding clothing for them too easy. Any suggestions you guys have would be more than welcome my frustration level is rising by the day.

I stopped using Glam affair skins when I couldn't get neck join to look good on the mesh project body. Since then I have used League skins on mesh bodies. The maker of League skins seems to pay much closer attention to getting the colour to match all the way around the neck. Try some demos of other skins and see if they fix the problem.

I use the belleza neck tattoo and a tone tattoo and that worked out pretty well for all my bodies so far..

I've got the Belleza body,Maitreya body and  TMP body..

I put on the Belleza neck tattoo that worked best first, then the tone tattoo to get really close( the order you wear them is important).1st ,neck tattoo,2nd toner tattoo.

I use a pretty dark tone skin and it was hard to match up at first..But those worked for me on those three bodies..

karole Batista wrote:

hi
:)

be sure to use the setting higlighting : analu 5

be sure you have uncrossed in graphics : face light,

this help a lot, i have TMP,Belleza,Maitreya , and no need use any tatoos neck

and i did use many skins but not glam.

Hope this help lot of persons

I used the tattoo's so i could keep the skin i have had for the last 5 years..

i have a hard enough time finding skins for me as it is..so i decided to try to make them match up as best as i could and lucked out with it working for all three =)

Laika Ravikumar wrote:

Hi thanks for that I dont see a neck tatoo in the Belleza folder. I see a head one and I am not quite sure what to do with that either? Maybe I should have stuck to the normal avi's but I hated the sharp angles when you bent over and sat down.

That is the box of tattoo's i was meaning..The head.. it basically shades the neck..

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear a Maitreya body and Logo head with WOW skin applier.  I struggled for ages to get rid of a hairline join in my neck, then I realised that the skin I was wearing underneath on my standard avatar was a lot darker than the skin on my mesh avatar.  Even though the gap was miniscule, because the underneath skin was so much darker, it showed as a hairline join.  when I changed the color of this skin to one that was close to the WOW applier skin, the join disappeared.  Also, if you're wearing a mesh head make sure to uncheck neck join on the maitreya hud.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.