Looking for tips to make my avatar look like this

elizabethmckay1989

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Look for short white hair

Look for a pale skin you like

Look for a random bunny suit and bunny ears/tail

Look for some pink shoes

Done.

Its unlikely to find a complete avatar like this, as this would be a copyright problem. But if you like Riven that much, its probably worth your time to look for single parts and piece them together to get a similar look.

(For everyone who does not know: this picture shows Riven in her Battle Bunny Skin from Leage of Legends).

This "game" is actually 12 years old, unless you were referring to LOL which is 6 years old (You weren't very clear on that)  and most people care about copyright laws when it comes to their income. (Referring to the loss of income a designer would incur if caught, it DOES happen). Also the money that would be lost by someone who paid big bucks for an avie that would go Poof if caught!

Edited to add additional thought.

elizabethmckay1989 wrote:

>_> this game sucks this way its been out like 5-6 years already and noone has made this avatar theres tons of league of legends characters

screw copyright noone cares noone will report me or I wont report you

Really? Ok, if you feel safe and want it so bad, then make it yourself. Oh, too much work? Well, apperently thats probably what everyone else thought, too and therefore nobody cared enough to make Riven.

And what sucks? LoL? Then why even care about looking like a champion from it?

"

This "game" is actually 12 years old, unless you were referring to LOL which is 6 years old (You weren't very clear on that)  and most people care about copyright laws when it comes to their income. (Referring to the loss of income a designer would incur if caught, it DOES happen). Also the money that would be lost by someone who paid big bucks for an avie that would go Poof if caught!

Edited to add additional thought."

pls...noone cares if you copyright in the lewd sections of this game

and I found someone that can make it already =p thank for the replies in the thread tho cya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.