Honored Resident
Shar Moanalo

Looking for good BBW clothing

Looking for like clothing for big women basically and what im using are the lola push up and the big rig booty so my body kinda big and im looking for, sculpt clothing or mesh if possible for chubby avs, will do texture clothing I guess but I allways prefer prim stuff.

valerie Inshan

Re: Looking for good BBW clothing

[ Edited ]

Reply to Shar Moanalo - view message

Check out :

BBW Shop Plus size Clothes Shapes & Skins..

The first time I rented land was at BBW some 3+ years ago. I was the only *thin* avatar on the sim if I remember well! :smileyvery-happy: They had quite a few shops for bigger sized avis. Plus, I never met friendliest people such as these guys. It's worth having a look at their place. :smileyhappy:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BBWorld/152/117/25

(I cannot check it out right now, so I hope the link is still valid)

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
SID Riler

Que Bella Shop has pretty good stuff that would fit, and its cute

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/83985

Christin73

Not sure about clothing. I have seen BBW shapes on MP but have not seen any "true" BBW AVIs in world. My only reccomendation is try MP they seem to have everything.

"Don't be a drag just be a queen" Lady Gaga
Ariel Vuissent

The catch of using prim or mesh attachments, which both the Lola breasts and the Big Rig Booty are, is that you can't wear normal clothing with them. You need to look for clothing with appliers for those items, and/or prim clothing that you can adjust to cover your breasts and bottom.

I know that if you do a search, on the marketplace or inworld, for "implants," you'll find shops that sell clothing with appliers for implants. Make sure before you buy that a Lola Push-up applier is included, since there are many different brands of breast implants, and one applier does not always fit all. Most of the tops with appliers are system tops, some with prim attachments for sleeves, ties, etc.

I'm not sure about the booty, to be honest. If you check out the store you bought it from, perhaps they'll have some clothing, or suggestions as to where to buy clothing. Otherwise, you can try some modifiable prim skirts; you should be able to resize them to cover your bottom, either as a whole or by adjusting each prim individually.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"