Looking for good BBW clothing

Shar Moanalo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Check out :

BBW Shop Plus size Clothes Shapes & Skins..

The first time I rented land was at BBW some 3+ years ago. I was the only *thin* avatar on the sim if I remember well! :D They had quite a few shops for bigger sized avis. Plus, I never met friendliest people such as these guys. It's worth having a look at their place. :smileyhappy:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BBWorld/152/117/25

(I cannot check it out right now, so I hope the link is still valid)

The catch of using prim or mesh attachments, which both the Lola breasts and the Big Rig Booty are, is that you can't wear normal clothing with them. You need to look for clothing with appliers for those items, and/or prim clothing that you can adjust to cover your breasts and bottom.

I know that if you do a search, on the marketplace or inworld, for "implants," you'll find shops that sell clothing with appliers for implants. Make sure before you buy that a Lola Push-up applier is included, since there are many different brands of breast implants, and one applier does not always fit all. Most of the tops with appliers are system tops, some with prim attachments for sleeves, ties, etc.

I'm not sure about the booty, to be honest. If you check out the store you bought it from, perhaps they'll have some clothing, or suggestions as to where to buy clothing. Otherwise, you can try some modifiable prim skirts; you should be able to resize them to cover your bottom, either as a whole or by adjusting each prim individually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.