Honored Resident
Leila Balazic

Re: Lola's Tango Applier? o.o

Reply to Jinx Requiem - view message

I love my Lolas! lol. But I have issues when wearing mesh hair where parts of it covers the Lolas. some of the textures go through them and they make the clothes transparent, so no matter if i am wearing clothes, you can still see through it and make the breasts naked. Does anyone have this kind of issue too?

Resident
Mistress Malice

Reply to Nox Vought - view message

Thank you I was having this problem and your answer solved the issue totally!

Nox Vought wrote:

I had that problem with the newer Tangos boobs. What you can try is first attach them. Then use the applier that came with your outfit. Touch the boobs for the menu to come up. Then from the menu, select clothing and then dress top. I believe that was what worked for me.

Reply to Mistress Malice - view message

Ladies, speaking for all of us forum vultures.. Can we get some pics? please?

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Sonja Smedley

[ Edited ]

I bought them too today cause I was curious how they look like and at Virtual Attire I won so many Neko Outfits with this Lola´s Tango Applier.Did not know too where to buy them but thank god here was the landmark.

Well my opinion is, they look really nice and the outfits are cool to wear with them but I am a little dissapointed that they do not bounce....:0(

So I changed back to my own look...but for some days they seem really nice to wear....hehe:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/70253

Resident
Ellie Bilasimo

I know exactly what Jinx is saying.  I am having the same probem with several different makers of tango compatible clothes.

Most "appliers" work great just by adding or wearing.  But, some "appliers" show a button on a HUD in the bottom center of the screen saying "press to apply" but nothing ever happens.  I have tried to dissect the HUD to see what's in it, but there are no scripts or anything - very frustrating.

Does anyone know how to make the Applier HUD work?

Heeeellllppp!

Honored Resident
Azura Lowbeam

Reply to Ellie Bilasimo - view message

Ellie Bilasimo wrote:

I know exactly what Jinx is saying.  I am having the same probem with several different makers of tango compatible clothes.

Most "appliers" work great just by adding or wearing.  But, some "appliers" show a button on a HUD in the bottom center of the screen saying "press to apply" but nothing ever happens.  I have tried to dissect the HUD to see what's in it, but there are no scripts or anything - very frustrating.

Heeeellllppp!

Sorry for the slight necro, just throwing an idea out here: Assuming the appliers is suitable for tangos and you tried out Dress Top, did you try Dress Bra? It's a separate layer that stays invisible unless you select it. Of course, the applier it self could be broken, you can always contact the store owner about it.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Bikinicouch_001.jpg

Reply to Azura Lowbeam - view message

Azura Lowbeam wrote:

Ellie Bilasimo wrote:

Heeeellllppp!

Sorry for the slight necro, just throwing an idea out here: Assuming the appliers is suitable for tangos and you tried out Dress Top, did you try Dress Bra? It's a separate layer that stays invisible unless you select it. Of course, the applier it self could be broken, you can always contact the store owner about it.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Bikinicouch_001.jpg

TY TY TY!! now we just need some more from others.

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Syo Emerald
Topics: 26

Reply to Drake1 Nightfire - view message

Those are...huge o.o

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Honored Resident
Azura Lowbeam

Reply to Syo Emerald - view message

Well, it's busty, yes. But I like how it looks natural and part of my body, unlike the beachballsized balloons you see so much :smileyhappy:

Resident
EmilieDickinson

I'm with you..same situation..I keep pressing the applier and nothing happen lol