Lola's Tango Applier? o.o

Jinx Requiem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just seeking a bit of help here.  

Whenever I buy an outfit, the instructions (as far as the applier itself), are to just wear it, click the button and .. boom, you've been 'applied.'

However when I click the button ... I really don't see any change in my avatar at all.  o.o

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or do I need to modify my settings somehow?

I apologize if something hasn't been fully explained, I've never dealt with an applier before and I wanted to try something new lol.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this for use with prim breasts?

These have sure been coming up a lot lately.

She does have a blog. I don't know if she has a support group.

As much as I've seen these bouncing around the Forums lately it is almost beginning to look like product promotion here.

I don't really see wheres the problem. Buy the boobs, use the applier, and thats it. The applier itself won't do anything without the prim boobs. I see them as weird and creepy...so I don't really know where to get them. But I suggest to type it into search inworld and the marketplace.

Syo Emerald wrote:

I don't really see wheres the problem. Buy the boobs, use the applier, and thats it. The applier itself won't do anything without the prim boobs. I see them as weird and creepy...so I don't really know where to get them. But I suggest to type it into search inworld and the marketplace.

Cant find it in the market place but will try inworld. I just wanna see what they look like.. 

I have the 'Mused: Full Breasts' product from the marketplace so I do have those.

(Lola's is supposedly a supported shirt applier.)

What I'm asking is, what exactly is the PURPOSE of the applier?  

Being that it comes with certain outfits, I'm assuming it makes the breasts go with the outfit .. but that's not happening.  :/

The breasts are sticking OUTSIDE of the outfit rather than fitting inside of it.

Where can I even purchase the Lola's Mesh Breasts?

I've looked on the marketplace, and a few places in-world .. and nothing.

As far as I know Lola is a brand for breastattachments. The applier will cause the effect you have already seen in the pictures of the outfits. The outfit is a normal layer being worn by the avatar and not influenced by any attachments, the applier adds a kind of "painting" to the breasts so it looks like the breast would fit into the outfit.

If I'm right, other brands will not work with that applier.

Ugh .. now I have the Lola's breasts, cute clothing for them, and still having issues with the breasts sticking outside of the clothing.  

I would say that it's just not meant to be but ... being that I already spent lindens on this stuff, I want to know what I can do to make it work haha.

It has to be instructions in the packs you buy, of both the Lolas and the outfits?

I did a quick google search on the internetz. It's many bloggers about SL fashion, and many has bought Lolas.

Here is the first hit I got: http://bloggingsl.net/tag/lola-tango/

A quote:

I’m 100% happy with my Lolas I think it’s so easy because the ones I am showing are the Lola Tangos and I get the feeling that they’re the newest models so they’ve been made idiot proof just right for people like me.  The caution is that because they’re the latest models that means they’re slowly seeping their way into the market and a lot of items that are marked as being for “Lolas” may not actually contain the  applier needed for Lola Tango.  Lola has a few different boobs which have been around for much longer so please make sure that the outfit that you’re looking at  contains a Lola Tango Applier or you can buy one as a seperate purchase, which of course means an added cost.

I had that problem with the newer Tangos boobs. What you can try is first attach them. Then use the applier that came with your outfit. Touch the boobs for the menu to come up. Then from the menu, select clothing and then dress top. I believe that was what worked for me.

Jinx Requiem wrote:

Ugh .. now I have the Lola's breasts, cute clothing for them, and still having issues with the breasts sticking outside of the clothing. 

I'm ot sure what exactly you're describing.  Is it your avatar breasts? You should set your breast size to zero on your shape with the Tangos, so they don't stick through the prims.  If that's not what you're experiencing, post a picture so we can see.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Eve basically explained it. SOME clothing only requires for your blue menu to be on the "clothing" area but, after trying 8 or so designers, other clothing seems to require a selection like "dress" to pop up (so far, those that have behaved this way have worked with dress for me).

Although this might seem tedious, most other implant types require wearing/attaching the applier, some even have to clicked once worn (like tiny syringes in one's hand, for example :P).

I am always available in-world to help anyone who needs it, feel free to IM :).

I love my Lolas! lol. But I have issues when wearing mesh hair where parts of it covers the Lolas. some of the textures go through them and they make the clothes transparent, so no matter if i am wearing clothes, you can still see through it and make the breasts naked. Does anyone have this kind of issue too?

Thank you I was having this problem and your answer solved the issue totally!

Nox Vought wrote:

I had that problem with the newer Tangos boobs. What you can try is first attach them. Then use the applier that came with your outfit. Touch the boobs for the menu to come up. Then from the menu, select clothing and then dress top. I believe that was what worked for me.

I bought them too today cause I was curious how they look like and at Virtual Attire I won so many Neko Outfits with this Lola´s Tango Applier.Did not know too where to buy them but thank god here was the landmark.

Well my opinion is, they look really nice and the outfits are cool to wear with them but I am a little dissapointed that they do not bounce....:0(

So I changed back to my own look...but for some days they seem really nice to wear....hehe:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I know exactly what Jinx is saying.  I am having the same probem with several different makers of tango compatible clothes.

Most "appliers" work great just by adding or wearing.  But, some "appliers" show a button on a HUD in the bottom center of the screen saying "press to apply" but nothing ever happens.  I have tried to dissect the HUD to see what's in it, but there are no scripts or anything - very frustrating.

Does anyone know how to make the Applier HUD work?

Heeeellllppp!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.