Jinx Requiem

Re: Lola's Tango Applier? o.o

Reply to Syo Emerald - view message

That explains it then.  :smileysad:  

Thank you.

Unfortunately, now I can't find out where to actually buy the Lola's Mesh Breasts.

I've looked in several places.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and ask yourself ....
" What Would Gordon Freeman Do? "
Marianne Little
Topics: 21

Reply to Jinx Requiem - view message

They are here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hair/188/109/40

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/

Jinx Requiem

Reply to Marianne Little - view message

Yay!  Thank you so much!! :smileyvery-happy:

Jinx Requiem

Ugh .. now I have the Lola's breasts, cute clothing for them, and still having issues with the breasts sticking outside of the clothing.  

I would say that it's just not meant to be but ... being that I already spent lindens on this stuff, I want to know what I can do to make it work haha.

Perrie Juran

Did you search for Lola Support groups?

As heavy as those are you may need some added support. (pun intended)

I did a search and found two groups right off.

Marianne Little
Topics: 21

It has to be instructions in the packs you buy, of both the Lolas and the outfits?

I did a quick google search on the internetz. It's many bloggers about SL fashion, and many has bought Lolas.

Here is the first hit I got: http://bloggingsl.net/tag/lola-tango/

A quote:

I’m 100% happy with my Lolas I think it’s so easy because the ones I am showing are the Lola Tangos and I get the feeling that they’re the newest models so they’ve been made idiot proof just right for people like me.  The caution is that because they’re the latest models that means they’re slowly seeping their way into the market and a lot of items that are marked as being for “Lolas” may not actually contain the  applier needed for Lola Tango.  Lola has a few different boobs which have been around for much longer so please make sure that the outfit that you’re looking at  contains a Lola Tango Applier or you can buy one as a seperate purchase, which of course means an added cost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/

Nox Vought
Topics: 2

[ Edited ]

I had that problem with the newer Tangos boobs. What you can try is first attach them. Then use the applier that came with your outfit. Touch the boobs for the menu to come up. Then from the menu, select clothing and then dress top. I believe that was what worked for me.

Eve Greymoon
Topics: 10

Jinx Requiem wrote:

Ugh .. now I have the Lola's breasts, cute clothing for them, and still having issues with the breasts sticking outside of the clothing. 

I'm ot sure what exactly you're describing.  Is it your avatar breasts? You should set your breast size to zero on your shape with the Tangos, so they don't stick through the prims.  If that's not what you're experiencing, post a picture so we can see.  :smileyhappy:

Not Quite Naked

Yeah I'm an alt...what's it to you?
Eve Greymoon
Topics: 10

Reply to Nox Vought - view message

OH! Duh. I should have realized.

click the bewbs. when the menu comes up, click clothing

click the clothing item you're trying to apply, this is nearly always dress or bra

attach the tango applier hud and click it

Let us know if that's what you were looking for. :smileyhappy:

Not Quite Naked

Yeah I'm an alt...what's it to you?
Honored Resident
Jaida Renilo

Reply to Eve Greymoon - view message

Eve basically explained it. SOME clothing only requires for your blue menu to be on the "clothing" area but, after trying 8 or so designers, other clothing seems to require a selection like "dress" to pop up (so far, those that have behaved this way have worked with dress for me).

Although this might seem tedious, most other implant types require wearing/attaching the applier, some even have to clicked once worn (like tiny syringes in one's hand, for example :smileytongue:).

I am always available in-world to help anyone who needs it, feel free to IM :smileyhappy:.