LOGO Head with Mesh Project Body

fluttergirl1994

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Knowing what I do about TMP, I would say no. They seem to have set up a system that is proprietory and doesn't play well with other parts in SL. I've not tried wearing mesh clothing with it, but I know their applier/installer system for clothes and skins only works with their servers.

I sort of figured not, ty though. I found that I can pretty much get away with almost all of the standard sized mesh clothes perfectly with a combination of TMP's alpha hud and just nudging some sizing in my shape. The only thing that really definitely  doesn't work are things like a mesh bikini.

I really liked my LOGO head. TMP's head is ok but I haven't been able to find any options for face and body freckles. My freckles are very important to me! I did find a third party head skin with lots of freckles that I thought was pretty good but it's for the TMP head only and not the body. So, if I were to use it I'd pretty much have the same problem I have just using the LOGO head. It first perfectly but there is a neck seam where the textures don't quite match.

I found a demo skin that matches perfect with one the skintones of the body.

I tried the TMS head de luxe and the body the luxe and I felt mislead.
They tell you that you can wear any SL skin with the luxe body and that is just not true. You can only wear a skin bought in the meshproject shop and the choice is small.

I agree that The Mesh Project uses a very bad choiche of words. You are not the first one to misunderstand. Any skin creator can get a developer kit and make an applier. But you, as a shopper and not a creator, can't do it.

Wow skins, [Pumec], It Girls, Deetalez and Cheos are some I know of.

I paid 5000L$ for the luxe body and then I could buy a handfull of skins of 1000L$ each

Bought one skin in skintone 16. When I apply that skin in the stylemode I don't see any difference with a skintone 16 when using the free body...I paid the 5000 for nothing..it almost feels like a ripoff...:(

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.