Issues with the skin applier and Lolas

Edi Bovarro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a skin addict, i get often bored with ones i have and i get new ones. Recently i've noticed an issue with the skin applier and i was thinking about asking here if anyone else has had this. It's not something huge that i can't live with, just a tiny detail but it annoys the hell outta me >.< NIPPLES!! (At this point might be useful to say i use the Lolas Tango Delicq)

Skin applier has it own nipples that won't fit with the Lola's nipples! If i wear Lola's nipples i have 2 pair of nipples! Sure i can hide the Lolas nipples but how they are shaped, i like way more than the flat ones on the skin applier. I've had this issue before with Pink Acid skin, it got annoying to not use any open tops so i got a new skin. I had an issue with Glam skin, they don't have nipples on appliers AT ALL so can't wear any sheer or open tops, now i have Wow skin...and i have this double nipple issue.

Is there a way to fix this. Please do share it with me before i go insane!!!

Hi Edi :)

Sorry to hear you are having issues with nipples across the line of the many skins out today, especially mine, Pink Acid. I have done many versions of breast appliers/nipples for the continous boob updates inworld, so as stated above, it is best, and only fair if you contact myself along with the other skin creators you are having issues with. We are here to help. We simply cannot help if we are not contacted.

I was linked to this post, otherwise I would not even have known it existed.

I hope to hear from you. thanks.

- Stasey Oller From Pink Acid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.