Im very confused about lolas tangos!

Novelas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been trying on outfits that have said to have lolas tangos included, and when i press the button nothing happens. Lolas tangos are appliers to make breasts look bigger correct? Is there any way i can get these to work, am i missing something that i need? Also, if i need mesh breasts, ive been looking in shop for " lolas tangos mesh breasts " but i cannot find anything. please help.

While you are in the market for lolas, and soon to become expert at using appliers (both for bare skin from your skin maker and for clothing from clothing makers), you might as well look into the next craze to hit the female avatar -- Phat Azz.  I kid you not.  Search under the shop name, Luck.  You should try on the demo first and it will probably mean that you will have to tweak some of your shape sliders to make your avatar look a tad more, er, proportional.

Phat Azz also will need a skin applier from your skin maker if you intend to go bare azz.  Many clothing makers are also making appliers for their clothing to 'fit' that azz.

• 2 weeks later...

Appliers for all skins and clothes are not available.  It is up to the individual designer of the skin or clothes whether they offer them.  Of those that do, some charge extra for them and some include them with the skin or clothing they sell.

Before buying Lola's you may want to see what is available, what you else besides the Lola's you will need to buy to have enough clothing,  if you will need to replace your skin if appliers are not available for it and what it will all cost you.

• 1 year later...

The Lola's are made by one creater who obviously can't make a set for every skin in SL so they match the rest of your body.  Appliers are made by skin creators that will do that.  Appliers are also used to put a texture over the skin so that you can wear a shirt or dress and those appliers are made by the creator of the clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.