I want to start my avatar again from the basic one.

Scamp Skytower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been playing with adjusting the basic avatar that I got (Sara) and was doing ok. Then I got a bit mad and changed and added stuff (body, hair, clothes everything).  Now I look hideous and want to start out again. Is there a way I can start again with a new avatar?

I've done this before and I think it was quite simple but my viewer stopped working so I changed to 'Firestorm'. Not sure if this makes a difference but if the answer involves using the viewer then it may be better for me if you could point me somewhere such as the marketplace URL.

I haven't been able to connect my bank with paypal yet so can't buy anything.

Please help. :matte-motes-crying:

You certainly can. Under your inventory is something called a Library. In the folder called Clothing there is a folder called Initial Outfits. Locate your starting avatar as a folder. It says "Sara (Mesh)". Drag and drop that folder onto your avatar. Voila, all better.

Or you can select "Choose an Avatar" from the Me menu. and you will see her there.

Now go to the outfits window (click the button on the left side that looks like a shirt) and then click the Save button at the bottom of that window. Type Sara, or Starting, or whatever you like. Now anytime it goes out of whack you can use the "wear" button to fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3345 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.