I need some help dressing my avatar up. :)

Millionaires

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I have recently stumbled into the issue of not being able to find quality casual clothes or clothes that tickle my fancy! You see, I can do females -- I cannot do males as I'm to fussy with them I know the direct of every female I have made in games.. I avoid males for the reasons that things are so limited!

I'm currently searching for a range of clubbing and casual attire! I have the skin, shape and hair already, it's just clothes. Price isn't really a concern, as if I like it I will buy it, however I am not paying $700 for a shirt. Lol. If you want can you guys post some links below, I'm on my phone and searching is dreadful.

Thank you x

Edit: Oh, before I forget, I'm dressing a male.

See if you can find inspiration here: http://feeds.sl/mens

I have male alts, and I think there is so much good quality now. You can look at this thread too, so I don't have to type all over again ;) http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Returning-Avatar-needs-some-help-finding-nice-Mesh-clothing-for/td-p/2795780

And EPIA, I didn't mention them before.

Gizza has well made casual as well as dressy clothes.  ZED and nytro carry nice casual stuff, depending on the style you are looking for.  Nytro tends to be more hip hugger style pants, but nice dressy mesh shirts there too.  Hiphuggers are also available at AMerie.  And for casual wear, the jeans/chino pants from Kal Rau fit really nicely.  There's also always Redgraves for nice men's togs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.