I'm new and dont understand how to do this D:

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i did some offers and got a model 

and when i equip it it ads liek 200 different hairs not shown under contents of folder

i cant find these hairs anywhere else in the inventory except for worn

where are they comming from

also does secondlife accept pre paid credit cards liek mastercard ?

The first thing you should know is those are copybotted hairs(I can tell from their names in the image you provided) I would not wear them if I were you. I am going to assume you bought them as a pack of women's hairs, either free or rather cheaply(on marketplace or inworld, they exist in both places). The reason those packages are so cheap, is because the hair is, well, stolen.(that's what copybotted means, in case that is a new term for you).

Now if you want to continue using the hair, you can find them following these instructions(I highly recommend you do not do this, however you are an adult and can make your own choices of course)

If you just recently got the hair, they will be very easy to find. Go to your inventory and click on the "recent" tab, if you do not see them in your recent tab you are going to need to do a filter search. With your inventory open, and the recent tab in your inventory open, there is a "file", click on that, then click on show filters. Change the filters to go back to whatever date you got the hair on, if you can't remember, just guess. If the first time frame you choose(such as 1 day ago, or 10 days ago) does not work, keep adding a day to the time frame. At some point, the folder containing the hairs should show up. It may not actually be named hair, it could have an obscure name(which would explain why you perhaps cannot find them). Take note of the folder name, I personally suggest renaming folders with obscure names to make them easier to find, but at least you'll know the name of it after this search.

If you are in search of free or very low prices hair, I suggest checking out this website...it's awesome, and you'll likely find a lot of things that would suit you here..

http://fabfree.wordpress.com/

(not my site, I gain nothing from it, just an awesome site)

Edited to add something, I can't tell from your image if the hairs are for certain in a folder of their own, they MAY be in your objects folder, if you received or purchased them one at a time. However, I suspect they are in a folder and you added the entire folder to yourself somehow. Typically when a massive amount of things get added to our avatars without us doing it by ourselves, it is not limited to just one type or set of items, it's as much of the inventory as possible(and it is a bug not easily replicated, but relatively easy to fix for most). That does not seem to be the bug you are experiencing though, hence my guess that you added a folder by accident. It happens, I STILL do that now and again, lol. In fact, I did it just the other day in a laggy place, on accident. :)

As Tari says, the names indicate those are stolen hair (tho that cannot be proven by names alone).  You should not wear them. If you do, there are some business owners that will ban anyone wearing stolen items. Some of those business owners submit names of avatars wearing stolen items to a blacklist, and other business owners will ban names on that list. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.