I am sick and tired of being a white egg!

Svana Verne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What you are experiencing is called Bake Fail and happens when you computer fails to communicate with the asset server.  Here is a link with information on what to do about it.  Note this is to the Firestorm Wiki, but the advice applies to all viewers.  The section about seeing yourself as a cloud applies to you.

If none of the suggested things work, go to HELP and ABOUT<name of your viewer> and copy and paste the information to your post for more help.

You said you already detached everything but does that include the bridge ? I don't know exactly what you are seeing but if you are an egg in Firestorm with your legs, arms and head sticking out then it is the bridge that didn't rezz well. You should detach it then and if wanted attach it again. I don't know if Cool viewer has one though

My suggestion is to turn up your graphics settings. Then instead of being a white egg, you will be a fluffy cloud.

You didn't actually state what you have tried but the other classic solutions include dragging a hair baldie onto your avatar out in your case, white egg. Second one is to choose test character, male or female in the viewer settings.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Cool Viewer isn't on the list of approved viewers here
If you are wearing one of the mesh avis from LL or any mesh, it's quite possible Cool doesn't render mesh properly as well. Try one of those listed there.

Henry still updates his Viewer.  I'm not sure why he doesn't self certify, he is well respected.  I could be wrong but I get the feeling he is more interested in Open SIM now.

We've been given scant info to go on here.  What version of the Viewer is being used, system info, internet, etc, etc.  So right now it's kind of a guessing game.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.