How fast are Linden Labs at resetting ones password?

DarkAutumnCreations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so about 2 months ago I was being stalked by these 2 people on Second Life, they even stalked me on Facebook and Youtube and knew personal things about me, etc.

In order to prevent any attempt at accessing my account I decided to change my password to something a lot more random and complicated.

Yesterday my hard drive died and took my password with it and now I have absolutely no way of logging into that account because, as I said, it was a pretty complex password and I didn't know it by heart.

I'd do a password recovery but the problem is that, for some bizarre reason, I never actually get an email from Linden Labs because the email registered to that avi ends in .com but the email provider kindly decided to switch it to .co.uk.

I have submitted a ticket and can provide all the information that Linden Labs could require but just how long does that even take these days?  Sometimes they seem really fast and others it just seems to drag out for weeks.

In the mean time I've been trying really hard to salvage this hard drive in order ro possibly recover the things that I need but no luck so far =(

Since you don't know your password and your email is no longer working, they will probably require you to prove you are who you say you are. LL has no way of knowing if it is someone else trying to gain access to your account.  Watch your ticket.  They will give you directions there.  They won't resest your password until this issue is resolved.  This is a good thing, as it is for your own protection. 

you portable have your problem resolve,d but for anyone searching for future reference. Whent his happened ot me Linden labs required of me a copy of: your Driver's license and a new credit card, at this point they will release the account to you. That said, when you get your account BACK, MAKE A COPY OF YOUR FRIENDS LIST! that will allow you automatically challenge the server and get your account back immediately instead of taking 3 weeks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.