How do you sleep? (pic thread) :D

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I sleep in monster proof jammies. You'll notice they don't come through the door in my bedroom wall...

barrel1.jpg

You however, sleep in soft things that monsters adore...

Sweet Dreams Val.jpg

Caveat slumberer.

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this one to cuddle me! LOL! Thanks Maddy!

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I have that bedroom =D 

How come I'm not surprised?
:P
Lol, I bet you had it before I even knew about it. PG or Adult????
:D

Hahaha, it's new to me, just bought since I decided to upgrade my house situation to mesh, and, I'm not sure which I have, now I need to go look!  

I don't put Frederick to bed when I log, so it's lucky she had jammies at all :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_170.png

After a few moments of confusion, Freddy figured out SL beds actually were made to be slept in... who knew! :smileysurprised:

Snapshot_170.png

UncommonTruth wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I have that bedroom =D 

How come I'm not surprised?
:P
Lol, I bet you had it before I even knew about it. PG or Adult????

Hahaha, it's new to me, just bought since I decided to upgrade my house situation to mesh, and, I'm not sure which I have, now I need to go look!  

I don't put Frederick to bed when I log, so it's lucky she had jammies at all :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_170.png

After a few moments of confusion, Freddy figured out SL beds actually 
were
made to be slept in... who knew! :smileysurprised:

Snapshot_170.png

Of course beds are meant to sleep. What else? :P:D

Ooooh, you look so comfy and soft in those jammies! Love your pictures! :heart:

Oooo, it's never a good idea for me to open these threads. I could post a million pics :D (though most aren't all that good :P)

Ok, I'll share my/our bedtime(the pg version)

First..it's bath time..

bathtime1.jpg

Then it's story time

stories1.jpg

After that, what else..but cuddle time

cuddlinclose.jpg

We do own a bed...but rarely use it(in fact it's not even rezzed on our land.. or a house for that matter. So, this is as close to bedtime as you get(since none of the other bedtime pics on here are pg :P). We don't really care where we fall asleep, or how, so long as we're together. Unless for some reason hubby isn't on with me when I log off for the night, it usually looks something like this..

sleepin.jpg

Wow I just realized how old some of these pics are, lol. I was too lazy to plug the other drive in and get newer ones off it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Conaletta, actually I like my SL bed to look pretty much the same as my real one. :smileyhappy: It has to be as cozy and comfy as possible and indeed this LAQ bed is the most amazing I've seen in SL!

I'm shivering at the idea of sleeping naked on a cold hard floor, even virtually. Don't you catch a cold! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Coby Foden wrote:

Good night (z_z)
   :matte-motes-asleep-2:

how-do-i-sleep.jpg

:smileysurprised: Is this some yoga inspired position or what? :D Mind you fall off that stool, Coby, you could hurt yourself! :P

I just love your boots, btw. May I ask where you find these? They look so comfy! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I just love your boots, btw. May I ask where you find these? They look so comfy! :smileyhappy:

These rigged mesh boots (SuedeBoots) were a group gift from *COCO*.

(Psst....  I checked the store today, the group gift is still available.  Hurry!)  :smileyhappy:

COCO.jpg

Coby Foden wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

These rigged mesh boots
(SuedeBoots)
were a group gift from *COCO*.

(Psst....  I checked the store today, the group gift is still available.  Hurry!)  :smileyhappy:

COCO.jpg

GOT THEM! :D And of course I had to purchase a jacket while I was there... Group gifts were meant for that. It has a name: good marketing! :P

COCO.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.