Hi. I have a question about a avatar request?

PikachuRD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I kinda have a question but I don't know if this is okay. I found a Terriermon Model but I did not buy it because it's a model, not a avatar. However, I found the original model on Modeler's Resource. Sorry to ask, but may someone please make a Terriermon Avatar?

Model Link: http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/model/5561/

P.S. I guess the character has a mouth? I wonder if it could be lipsyncable.

EDIT: I think this is not legal. Can someone delete/close this topic for me?

Because some people don't care about stealing content for a buck or two and they just haven't been caught yet by the owner of Pokemon OR they have a license from them to reproduce them in SL.  If they don't though and the owner of Pokemon files a DMCA then they could be in a world of expensive RL trouble.  They could be sued in RL court.

Remember just because someone else breaks the TOS and RL Intellectual Property laws that doesn't make it right for anyone else to.  If some day you learn to build / script / create textures here in SL, you will care a lot about your Intellectual Property rights.  You can't expect people to respect your rights if you don't respect the rights of others.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.