Help from Maitreya Meshy body users

Laika Ravikumar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, well I love the Maitreya Mesh body but have yet to really be happy with the neck fix on it. I would like to know what skins you guys are using that work well. I started using the Glam Affair skins because the Maitreya Body has them preset but I didnt find that the neck matched up well. I also have a League skin but not doing too well with that either. Its disappointing because there are certainly more clothes that fit well for the skin. Another thing I have found which is strange is that sometimes when I save an outfit that looks perfect on it when I go back and put it on again I have to reload the alphas which go with the outfit because the gaps have reappeared. Am sure I must be doing something wrong. 

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you.

Not sure if you are still looking for a answer. just remember it might have something to do with lightning too.  When I first joined SL my very first skin was a LAQ one. then i moved to -Belleza- but since they did not offer an applier for my Maitreya body, I went back to LAQ. here is a picture of my neck:

Neckseem_001.jpg

This is using the mask neck option on the alpha hud. Hope this helps. 

Hi, yes am still looking so thanks for that. I will have a look at LAQ. Your neck looks great. Can I ask what shade you wear, I usually have the light tan. I did try a WOW skin with a tan shade I thought it was ok until a friend said 'what happened to your face, you look dead' lol. Have been using my Belleza body it seems easier to get a reasonable match its just frustrating that I haven't been able to get a satisfactory match with the Maitreya as I really like it. Thanks again.

Hey ;] No problem at all. I use the new Essential Elle tone 3.0. There is a Fresh skin set too. I beleive they are the newest ones. The creator even have body appliers. However now sadly you have to spend linden to purchase them. The first week  that  he/she released them  the appleirs were free.  I tried to get a skin tone that was close to my -belleza- skin as possible I used to wear the Ava Deep tan. So I still use my makeup I bought from belleze on the LAQ skin haha. 

Thanks for that think I have managed to get it looking ok with the LAQ skin I bought, different one from the one you mentioned couldn't see it anyway. I think most of my problem was I wasn't using the appliers, you would think by the time I have spent here I would have known that but I have found it quite confusing. Anyway I am grateful for the help

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.