Great quality male skin locations?

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm finally in the market for my first skin, so I want it to look good if I'm gonna be dropping the Linden on it.   So far the only place I can seem to find that seems to be really great quality is Belleza.  And maybe LaVie.. I wasn't able to demo the skin I was interested in there and the owner never got back to me =*(

Anyways, 3k is probably my limit,  as Belleza is 2600 ish for skin/shape. 

If the forum wizzards and trolls could throw some recommendations my way I will be most greatful.

Thanks

I always choose LAQ skin for my avis.

They are about 1990, shape is additional, as well as specific hair and specific eyes.

You could get most of it for about 3000.

Belleza and LAQ are known to be the expensive high quality stores for skins.

If you like Belleza, you might want to join the group. I haven't been there in a while, but the last time I checked, they still gave out free skins to group members. It does cost to join, but I'm pretty sure the cost is less than buying a skin there.

Having said all that, I like LAQ and LaVie for men's skins. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Oh wow you guys are great,  more than helpful!   It might take me a day or 2 to go through and try on everything if there's demos, but I will definately check out all the stores you all have kindly recommended and will def post a pic :matte-motes-inlove:

HmMMMm I think I've found one already from one of those links :matte-motes-evil-invert:         It might be kinda expensive.. as it said the shape was 1,300! so I hope the skin isnt like 2500+.   It almost resembles Paul Walker from Fast n Furious lol  well kinda I guess..  I'll keep ya posted:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

HmMMMm I think I've found one already from one of those links :matte-motes-evil-invert:         It might be kinda expensive.. as it said the shape was 1,300! so I hope the skin isnt like 2500+.   It almost resembles Paul Walker from Fast n Furious lol  well kinda I guess..  I'll keep ya posted:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Bet you do! We're all hooked here! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

I'd suggest checking out BadAzz. They've just launched a male skin. I think the face looks great. The body's muscles are a little over emphasised for me. Biut each to his own. Well worth a look.

If you're prepared to splash the cash, I'd also suggest taking a look at Sophistishapes. You buy the shape and receive a notecard to enable you to buy the skin, hairs, eyes, etc. to achieve the look that the shape compliments.

I wear LeLutka, because it's one of the few makers that do a skin suitable for red-haired guys.

A lot of good ones have already been mentioned; Belleza, Signature, Redgrave. No-one's mentioned Dutch Touch yet; those are nice (one of my alts wears one of theirs). Ispachi is another good quality but not-so-well known one. Also Cheerno.

The latest skins I got for my male alt was Abyss Identity. Like this, just normal version, not zombie. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TheAbyss-SKINID-1208-4-Zombie/1546353

And Ispachi, "Bjorn". Both these skins are sold with shape and genitalia included, the Ispachi one is even scripted. This is really a good deal, since you easy spend several hundred §L to be "complete", and have to colormatch it too. Maybe you can't get a really close match and buy another one, trying to see if it fits the skin better.

I must admit that I haven't tested how good they look nude, but the male bloggers seem really happy about the equipment. Link has a NSFW picture. http://mensslfashion.wordpress.com/2011/02/17/76-rockin-at-ispachi/

Don't think I've seen it suggested, but SaWoDe have some good male skins. DNA Cloning facility is another place, but I'm unsure of the quality of them. You could also check out Zoobong and perhaps Kletva. Of these, I've not really looked at any but SaWoDe for skins, so I don't know how good the other ones are.

- Luc -

Each maker has a unique style so it will depend on your personal taste and style.  

Each of these creators offer great quality skins, each is very different from the others: 

• Abyss
  • Belleza
  • Cheerno
  • DNA
  • Dendou
  • LaVie
  • Laqroki
  • Redgrave
  • Sawode
  • Tellaq

I am sure I am missing other great ones but those will at least provide you a very wide variety of styles to check out.

Wow I now have a list of 20 skin stores, thanks!:matte-motes-delicious:

When I get free time in game later I'll hit em all up and hopefully purchase one b4 I decide to go to bed at 3AM or so lol

In the meantime feel free to recommend hair locations too,  caue the only ones I have found so far is MADesigns and Truth (which only has a couple)

Thanks everyone,  Love the recommendations :smileyvery-happy:

I thought LL said that search works now? Well, it sounds as it's broken still. Can you tell us what you you want to look like... Young lean, mature bulky, bishounen, asian, african, european looking? Long hair, short hair, military cut, dreads?

Here is the slurl to Ispachi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ISPACHI/214/130/21

Abyss: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Abyss/96/136/237

For hair, Sadistic Hacker: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Viana%20Asylum/208/96/2 

or Uncleweb: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yama**bleep**a/63/93/503

Marianne Little wrote:

I thought LL said that search works now? Well, it sounds as it's broken still. Can you tell us what you you want to look like... Young lean, mature bulky, bishounen, asian, african, european looking? Long hair, short hair, military cut, dreads?

Here is the slurl to Ispachi:

Abyss:

For hair, Sadistic Hacker:

or Uncleweb:

Well I have a list now of stores so surely I can find a skin in one of them.. as far as 'look'' goes.. I was thinking more young but not too young.. with messy hair and a decent build, not too buff

As far as search goes, I wasn't finding that great of quality stuff out there, is why I asked for recommendations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.