Femboy?

Whilst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been in second life before but then stopped because my avatars looked like -Trash-  and i don't really have the money and i recently missed second life and decided to make this account (Few minutes  ago) I've been into femboys avatars for a while now but i can't seem to find any freebies for them, good ones. Can anyone help me please?

I'm linking to The Men Only hunt. I have no idea if it suits your style. I can't see any huge hulks with T-rex arms in the images, so I like them. Looks like there is a ton of good clothes. Two free skins, that is awesome for men... one has a beard but the other is clean shaved and look young. Happy hunting! http://slfreebiehunters.blogspot.no/2015/01/men-only-hunt-5-winter-hunt.html

Since that type of avatar mainly depends on the kind of shape you chose, you can always try to make your shape yourself. This might take a while, but its free and you get exactly what you want instead of spending time searching for what you want (and that might not come for free).

Searching the Marketplace for femboy and bishonen does not give you much to work with. It is hard enough to put together a male avatar for free, and when you want a very specific style, it is even harder. A full avatar of good quality just as you want him, and free too... almost impossible. 

What's this Linden Realms game I hear about? I have always bought §L, but I read that you can earn some there. Maybe search for it and read advice.

If you can use a female skin and a boi tattoo layer over the chest, you can try Pink Fuel. Her newbie skins is free, very high quality, but only feminine. It is possible to edit the mouth much smaller, she always show her female skins on shapes that is ultrafeminine with puckered lips. I don't remember how much her boi chest tattoos cost, but from what I heard about Linden Realms, you should be able to earn maybe 100L there. Her Flickr shows how they look, the chest tattoos is sold separatly in the store. https://www.flickr.com/photos/mochimilena/15361939538/

You know about the Fabfree blog? They have a list for new residents, under 30 days old. https://fabfree.wordpress.com/fabfree-30-days-list/ It isn't so much for men there, as you can see. If you scroll down to the bottom, I haven't heard about the Firestorm rezzing area... tons of freebies, they say. Probably only for manly men, but maybe you can find some.

Hey!

There's a shop called Mother Goose - there's a pillar in the middle of the shop that has those things where when the first letter of your avatar's name matches the letter on the object, you can get it for free! There are a TON of free skins/shapes there- more girls than guys but there are some fem-boy types there and they're great in my opinion. You might just have to wait around for like ten or fifteen minutes but you can get lots of great stuff.

I don't have the link offhand, but I searched it and I am pretty sure this is it: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Turpentine/233/144/22

Also, there is another femboy look, but this one is not free. It's the Kemono by Utilizator and it's 900L. You can get some mods to make it have a flat chest and keep those lovely girlish hips. It's a cutesy type avatar. (Super cute, I think!) But I have a lot of trouble modifying it and getting it to work for me personally, but you might have better luck if you want to try it. I would google image "Utilizator Kemono" - there's furry and non-furry options.

Hope this helps!

-tabby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.