Eyes Stuck Foward?

Tara Voskhod

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Could it be an effect of something you're wearing - perhaps even the eyes themselves? Or your AO? You could try slowly removing/replacing items one by one on your avi until you find the problem, if that's the case. Take off your AO first, and see if that's it; otherwise, just take things off, bit by bit, until you have no clothing or attachments. Then replace your bodyparts - eyes, skin, shape, hairbase. Most of what you're wearing shouldn't have any effect on your eyes at all, but it's not a bad thing to try. You might try removing/replacing the obvious things first, then move to the less obvious.

If it's not an immediate thing, especially, my guess would be your AO or some other scripted attachment. Does it happen when your avi cycles into a particular pose?

Just thoughts; in reality, I'm not at all sure what it is, as it's never happened before, but the remove-things-until-you-find-the-cause method is helpful for a great many things.

I've been lucky enough to shake them loose a couple times by TPing out of the skybox I was in to a shop or sandbox that I knew was on the ground.  If that didn't do it then I was stuck with your frustrating relog solution.

Not that it helps, but I've noticed it happening more to me and one other friend when we were in a ridiculously high skybox... so avoid being too high unless of course that's where the fun is.

Good Luck!

Lanas

• 1 month later...

Oh ohhhh... I found another way to shake the eyes free that hasn't failed me yet!  Ran across it by accident working on some anims and photos the other day, but its worked three times in a row now consistently.

Just put on an Emoter HUD (freebie ones work great) and play a smile or any expression and whaaalaaaa my eyes moved natural again.  You may even just be able to play the expression with the viewer, I haven't tried that since I just use a HUD to make expression combinations for pictures, but I wanted to share the tips, works great so far.

Enjoy your freed up eyes ;)

Lanas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.