Eyebrows

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Benson Gravois wrote:

Anyone know where i can buy an eyebrow shaper or something? I like my shape and skin but my eyebrows look to cross and stern?

You can probably just edit one you already have - the "hair" wearable object is really only used to edit the shape under the eyebrows and odds are you have an editable hair object in your inventory - they come with library avatars, for instance.The object you need to edit looks like a head in profile and is one of the "must-wear" parts of the avatar. Go to the "Eyebrows" section - usually it's only the last three options in that section that will do anything.

You can also create a new one but that would involve shrinking the helmet-hair part of the hair object into your head. To do that go to the "Appearance" panel, click on the button with a picture of a gear, select "New Body Parts" and then "New Shape."

You can adjust the eyebrows to a certain degree, but if the skin creator painted them on the skin to give an appearance of anger, you can't change it totally to a kind, friendly look. Adjusting height and arch helps a bit - higher, more straight eyebrows look less intimidating. Compare these two eyebrows: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Is-missing-the-head-of-the-avatar/m-p/2861948/highlight/true#M57222

Try to take a snapshot in SL - upload it and show it here, so maybe we can suggest what you can do. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3439 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.