Resident
LosDevilos

EDITING SHAPE

Hi I have  a little problem. Started recently in 2nd life and all was ok, but somehow i cant change my shape anymore. When i click right on avatar all the editing options are accesible except for SHAPE..can any1 help me with that plz..cheers

Honored Resident
dayz Short

Re: EDITING SHAPE

Reply to LosDevilos - view message

:matte-motes-asleep-2:Did you recently change your shape? If so, check to see if it's modify or not...if it isn't, the shape modify option would automatically be grayed or gone.

Roots will strangle the life right out of what they appear to support if they are not hacked away constantly and kept with a keen eye on.
LoveAngeL Lyre

[ Edited ]

Hello LosDevilos. If the option "Edit my shape" is grey, means obviously that your shape is NO modified, so you can't edit it. Wear another skin shape which is modified. You have several in your inventory.

I moaned because i had no shoes until i met a girl who had no feet...

Melita Magic

To see the allowed permissions for anything you own, right click on that item in your Inventory, and choose Properties. 

In the Properties pop up window, look at the list of permissions on the bottom row. Modify, Copy, Transfer. If it has an X or checkmark beside it, it's allowed. If not, it's denied.

As others have said, your shape is likely no modify. That is often the case with a demo or a hunt gift shape.

"The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one."
"The best way to simplify life is to set your priorities straight."
- Nishan Panwar