Digitigrade legs (need help)

xAngryMothNoisesx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

xAngryMothNoisesx wrote:

It doesnt have an alpha layer. I have been looking for one but cant find one.

Of course it doesn't come with an alpha layer, because its old, so old, that alpha layer weren't a think when it was created and put up for sale. You have to look for alpha layers designed for digi grades and then wear them together with the crux.

Dark Spot Designs has an amazing set of freebie alphas that are made for this issue - varying points of leg hiding.

Check out their inworld shop (which also sells, IMO, some of the best furries in SL) for the alpha freebie box. Its right smack in the middle of the shop, but amonst a lot of other boxes placed in that area.

I also suggest getting GIMP or using Photoshop to learn to make your own. Making alpha maps is one of the easiest things about SL customization to learn - and a good place to start learning to mod your SL experience.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Dark Spot Designs has an amazing set of freebie alphas that are made for this issue - varying points of leg hiding.

Check out their inworld shop (which also sells, IMO, some of the best furries in SL) for the alpha freebie box. Its right smack in the middle of the shop, but amonst a lot of other boxes placed in that area.

I also suggest getting GIMP or using Photoshop to learn to make your own. Making alpha maps is one of the easiest things about SL customization to learn - and a good place to start learning to mod your SL experience.

Dsd for the win :D

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.