Custom Tattoo?

Valkyraa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for some to design a good quality, realistic looking cutom tattoo for me... i have ideas in mind and aspects that must be included but otherwise its free reign on how it actually is. The only thing is, i also need slink hands and feet appliers, lola's and ghetto booty.

I am obviously willing to pay for the tattoo, i dont expect to get it for free. I have contacted some people in world but so far they are either not accepting custom work or they havent got back to me.

If you can design one or know someone who can please let me know.

Thanks, Val.

Unfortunately there is very few custom designers left in SL.. it simply takes to much time making custom items, and the more time it takes, the higher the price and often it ends up in a price I personally wont feel good about taking..

I used to do custom designs, but 2014 is my year off. thou I do love doing it, it's hard work..

When I was activ doing custom designs, a skin made from scratch could easily end up in 10.000 lindens.. ( never full perm) I often did skins made from the persons real life pictures. It was/is a blast doing them, but they just take way to much time, and can only be sold once, since it is custom...

I do plan on starting somewhat up again sometime next year, but that wont do you two any good right now, so I do have an advice for the both of you..

If you have no luck searching here in the forums, then try inworld search instead, it would poberbly give you more hits if you search in the classified using the words custom design or just the word custom.. And scroll down thou them all, sometimes the very active custom designers do not have a huge shop (as the custom isnt sold more than once) so they might be lower in the search, so make sure to check them all out..

Good luck...

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.