Honored Resident
Mai Yutani

Compatible implants for 2.0 mesh avatar?

Hi there. I have the 2.0 mesh avatar by UTILIZATOR and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for implants that would work with the body and skin?

Ariel Vuissent

Re: Compatible implants for 2.0 mesh avatar?

Reply to Mai Yutani - view message

I can foresee a couple of problems right away.

1) Skin matching will have to be done manually, which is difficult, but possible.

2) Clothing will be more difficult. The clothing made for that avatar is not made for implants, and clothing made for implants is made for the system avatar. Most tops for implants are system tops, which won't show up on the mesh avatar. Some are mesh, but are not made for that mesh avatar and since neither the avatar nor the clothing can be edited, getting the right fit is unlikely.

You can try some demos (I know the Lola Tango breasts offer a demo). You can also get custom clothing done for that avatar and the breasts, but it may be expensive. Or, you can contact the creator about custom work - either enhancing the bust on the mesh avatar for you, creating a skin applier and perhaps some clothing appliers for the mesh avatar, or creating his or her own implants that will be compatible with that avatar. Again, it may be expensive.

Good luck! I do recommend trying the Tangos, and perhaps ::mused:: push-ups. (Not the milk made, unless that's what you want.) I know that both of those have demos.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"

Madeline Blackbart

Reply to Ariel Vuissent - view message

I honestly can't see uti making the busts bigger for you since he's usually busy with his own projects. Clothes are going to be a pain since you'll probably have to make them yourself.

HI!
Honored Resident
Mai Yutani

Reply to Mai Yutani - view message

Thanks, both of you. And yeah, you're right. x.x

I bought tango breasts -- I do love them. I'll just have to use a human avatar~