Compatible implants for 2.0 mesh avatar?

Best Waifu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can foresee a couple of problems right away.

1) Skin matching will have to be done manually, which is difficult, but possible.

2) Clothing will be more difficult. The clothing made for that avatar is not made for implants, and clothing made for implants is made for the system avatar. Most tops for implants are system tops, which won't show up on the mesh avatar. Some are mesh, but are not made for that mesh avatar and since neither the avatar nor the clothing can be edited, getting the right fit is unlikely.

You can try some demos (I know the Lola Tango breasts offer a demo). You can also get custom clothing done for that avatar and the breasts, but it may be expensive. Or, you can contact the creator about custom work - either enhancing the bust on the mesh avatar for you, creating a skin applier and perhaps some clothing appliers for the mesh avatar, or creating his or her own implants that will be compatible with that avatar. Again, it may be expensive.

Good luck! I do recommend trying the Tangos, and perhaps ::mused:: push-ups. (Not the milk made, unless that's what you want.) I know that both of those have demos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.