Clothing for Mesh Bodies

Laika Ravikumar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok guys, I know this is a recurring item, but I think I am doomed to walk around clad only in the underwear which comes with Lara and Venus bodies. Much as I love the look it really isn't practical anywhere else but at home alone (that sucks too) however I digress.

I have been spectacularly unsuccessful in finding many items of clothing that fits either of my bodies. I have spent lots of Lindens in the effort and yes I know try the demos but to date have few which I really like. Can't find nice jeans, did find a sweater dress for Maitreya body which I thought was working only to find a hole at back when I moved. When I used the alphas to combat that it created a space at top of my legs so back to the drawing board with that one.

I really don't know what the answer is seems a shame that the only person who sees what I do really think are nice bodies is me. Of course that's another story altogether.

Any thoughts? Always welcome any advice from people more savvy than me , and that probably means most of you.

For Belleza, this discussion is hopefully revealing some options:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Seeking-Fitted-mesh-clothes-designed-to-fit-Belleza/td-p/2887053

For Maitreya, some of the same places - but not sure myself.

You CAN wear older mesh, if you mess with the alphas, try different sizes, and keep a couple of minor variations on your shape around, you can usually get something to fit decently well.

What you are describing is called cutting. Don't be afraid to go a size larger than you normally wear when you're wearing mesh clothing over mesh bods. As for jeans, I'[ve found the ones I like the best are from Lapointe and Bastchild. They have a range of sizes outside the normal 5 but do try the demos

I own a Maitreya Lara body and I love it!

The alpha HUD is awesome but I use it for my regular mesh clothing that doesnt have the Omega or Maitreya appliers.

Clothing for Maitreya, I found many clothes in MP under search "Maitreya (clothing)"

Try and visit MP every week, I visit it evey day, to see soemthign you like under the Maitreya or Omega appliers category.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.